Manning Signed ! Porter to visit !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Signed ! Porter to visit !!!

A source told ESPN business analyst Andrew Brandt that Manning will be paid $20 million in both the 2013 and '14 seasons if he passes a team physical to be given 10 days before the start of the 2013 league year. There is an injury waiver included in the contract, however, covering Manning's surgically repaired neck. If he reinjures the neck during the 2013 season, the Broncos will not have to pay his 2014 salary.

Elway He's a guy that raises all boats. He's already made (his teammates) better, and they haven't met him yet just because of the type of person he is, his reputation and what he's done in this league.
    ” -- Broncos exec John Elway
    on Peyton Manning's impact on Broncos

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...agree-96m-deal

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Years !

I think Manning will break many of Elway's season records. He won't get us a super bowl trophy first season but should get us one in the second year in Feb 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      I think Manning will break many of Elway's season records. He won't get us a super bowl trophy first season but should get us one in the second year in Feb 2014.
      I don't know what to think about his neck but I think it'll be a wise choice in the end.

Comment

He'll be a bust. We'll regret dumping Tebow.

Comment

**** McDaniels and **** teblow

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
            **** McDaniels and **** teblow
            I think some of those teboners ditched their old profiles and made new ones du to embarrassment.

Comment

Comment

I am really confused.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  I am really confused.
                  Me, too. I was expecting to read about the Brandon Marshall signing, when I opened this.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                    Me, too. I was expecting to read about the Brandon Marshall signing, when I opened this.
                    Dude that's old news.

Comment

This kind of crap has become the norm at the Mane... Very similar to chef planet or any charger site. Think "Mario" party

Comment

This thread must have gone over my head. I don't get the "joke".

Comment

Uh... looks around...I wonder if we can sign john elway still

Comment

Wait is it 2011 again?

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              I am really confused.
                              Just another stupid post that the OP thought would be totally funny but failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X