Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stokley hangs 'em up

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ear-nfl-career

Thanks for one of the greatest plays in Broncos history, Stokes.

Enjoy retirement!

Great set of hands he has.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I74BG0YFKUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Great career for the slot machine
      Last edited by Bronco; 12-26-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Managed to make Orton AND Dilfer look good. Cheers to you Stokes!

Comment

I also remember the time when Brandon Marshall caught a TD after Obama had been elected for the first time, and Marshall was getting ready to do some kind of dumbass black power / Black Panther fist thing with a leather glove he had stashed in his pants.

Stokley saw this dumbass move starting to unfold and he bolted over to Marshall and was like "Dude! Put the freakin' glove away! Do not be a dumbass!" He got right up in Marshall's face and was basically giving him the business.

Marshall turned away, pushed the glove back into his pants, and order was restored to the Universe.

Stokley was my hero for weeks after doing that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3688986
          Last edited by Armchair Bronco; 12-26-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all you did for the Broncos, Brandon.....enjoy your life after football.

Comment

Class act! Had we not signed Welker, Stokley would be playing for the Broncos right now.

There is only one Ed McCaffrey, obviously. But that being said, Brandon Stokley always reminded me a little of him.

Comment

Class act on and off the field! Wish him the best of luck in what he does off it and so forth!

Comment

Stokely always has exuded class wherever he has played. Congrats Brandon enjoy your new adventures.

Comment

I really like that guy. Hope he has a healthy retirement life.

Comment

I love Stokes. He's got some rings, so he's good. And he's caught some amazing TD's for the Broncos. The Bengals one, being the most historic, and the TD on MNF to take the lead against the Chargers is another.

Comment

Great player, great play in THAT week 1 game against Cincinnati!
                        Thanks for the memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          I love Stokes. He's got some rings, so he's good. And he's caught some amazing TD's for the Broncos. The Bengals one, being the most historic, and the TD on MNF to take the lead against the Chargers is another.
                          Oh YES, a perfect timing route, that CRUSHED San Diego! LOVED that too!
                          I thought it was Sunday Night though?

Comment

Working...
                          X