Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games week 17

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=17

Both networks get to have double headers this week.

So YES!, I get Denver here in Portland.

RedZone until the Broncos game, thank goodness.

So many fun story lines to watch!!

Comment

****ing Queefs

Comment

Probably would've gotten the game if not for damn Pats game getting moved back.

Free Gamepass don't fail me now!

Comment

If you have an RV, Dish Networks will give you your locals plus all the east and west coast feeds. I will get the Denver game on CBS San Francisco.

Comment

Sweet. Local broadcast in Hawaii, won't need to find a bar to watch it at.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
              If you have an RV, Dish Networks will give you your locals plus all the east and west coast feeds. I will get the Denver game on CBS San Francisco.
              Dish Network?

Comment

Two straight weeks I don't get the game here on the east coast...

Comment

I don't ****ing understand the blackout rule (I get the home non-sellout rule, this is different). Most of Arizona does not get a game in the CBS late slot. Why?!? The Cardinals are playing in the late slot on FOX. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I have no other ideas. So WTF??

Comment

They never show another game opposite a team in its home market.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                      http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=17

Both networks get to have double headers this week.

So YES!, I get Denver here in Portland.
                      Dude I'm in Portland. I have a projector and NFL Ticket. Broncos fans are always welcome. As long as there not annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                        I don't ****ing understand the blackout rule (I get the home non-sellout rule, this is different). Most of Arizona does not get a game in the CBS late slot. Why?!? The Cardinals are playing in the late slot on FOX. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I have no other ideas. So WTF??
                        I checked my guide a couple hours ago and it shows Broncos @Raiders on CBS. I have Direct TV but its local channels.

Just checked it again and it's still showing Broncos @ Raiders.
                        Last edited by maher_tyler; 12-26-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          Dude I'm in Portland. I have a projector and NFL Ticket. Broncos fans are always welcome. As long as there not annoying.
                          I think there are at least 10 people on the Mane living in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                            I think there are at least 10 people on the Mane living in Oregon.
                            Sounds like one hell of party

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Two straight weeks I don't get the game here on the east coast...
                              This

But i stream it off my PC so its no problemo

Comment

Working...
                              X