2014 Opponents are set. My goodness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Opponents are set. My goodness!!

It's early and I know we're about to begin our championship run, but I ran across the opponents for next season. We're gonna have our hands full next season.

Home:
    Division
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Cardinals
    49ers
    Colts

Away:
    Division
    Patriots
    Jets
    Rams
    Seahawks
    Bengals

The Bills ( they're just not there yet ) and Jets ( regime change ) and Raiders will be the easiest wins, but the others will all be really tough games. Playoff teams and greatly improved teams make up the rest of the opponents.
    Yes it's early, but what do you think?

pr_p_r_ y__r _n_s

Comment

Good thing we got the raiders and chiefs to guarantee 4 wins.

Comment

My goodness this thread exist and is only 2 days after the thread that says"Next Year's schedule" in its title. I can see where that title is completely misleading.

We also landed on the moon.

Did you prepare your anus?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          My goodness this thread exist and is only 2 days after the thread that says"Next Year's schedule" in its title. I can see where that title is completely misleading.

We also landed on the moon.

Did you prepare your anus?

Comment

Yikes, I'd be happy with a wild card spot.

Comment

We also thought the Houston game would be tough this season. You never know what to expect in today's NFL.

Also why the **** do we always play the Patriots in their stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                We also thought the Houston game would be tough this season. You never know what to expect in today's NFL.

Also why the **** do we always play the Patriots in their stadium?
                Has anyone ever seen the patriots play an away game?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  There is one thing in today's NFL you can count on... that 99% of fans and media will carry on like they know what to expect.

Comment

Working...
                  X