Playoff Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Tickets

Does anyone know when playoff tickets will go on sale to non season ticket holders?

Also, when they do, will they be selling both the divisional game and the AFC championship game at the same time or would they wait on the AFC championship game until later?

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
    Does anyone know when playoff tickets will go on sale to non season ticket holders?
    Depends..How much are you willing to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post

Also, when they do, will they be selling both the divisional game and the AFC championship game at the same time or would they wait on the AFC championship game until later?
      I actually talked to the ticket office today. They haven't set a date yet...one thing I'm worried about is they said they might make it where only CO residents can buy them which would hurt me.

Comment

I'm aware of sites like stub hub. At this point in my life there is no seat at any sporting event worth $1000 and I'm not sitting in the nosebleeds for $300+

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
          Depends..How much are you willing to pay?
          You have any for sale if we host the title game? If so, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
            I actually talked to the ticket office today. They haven't set a date yet...one thing I'm worried about is they said they might make it where only CO residents can buy them which would hurt me.
            other teams do that. it's unfortunate. especially in the era of Sunday Ticket wherein you would think that teams understand the needs of out of market fans. Maybe it would be enough to quickly set up a PO box in CO and change my billing address temporarily.

Comment

The deadline for season ticket holders being charged for the remainder of the playoff package was the 24th. I imagine that the tickets will go on sale Monday or Tuesday once the seeding has been finalized.

Comment

I just called a UPS store in Denver and it's definitely possible to set up a box without actually setting foot in the store (duh, it's 2013). The shortest length that you can set one up for is 3 months and with the smallest box size you are looking at 81 dollars with 5 dollars being refunded when the key is returned. So that's a little expensive but when you consider the fact that you will save hundreds of dollars per ticket that may be a good option.

HOWEVER.. would you even need to set up a box or could you simply change your billing address to a phantom po box in colorado and select "print at home" when it comes time to get the tickets?

I know there are more out of state fans, many of us are. So these are important things to discuss and verify.

Comment

I cant imagine spending the $$$ on tickets this year..

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                    ??

Comment

All playoff games are on TV for free, no po box needed.

Comment

maybe some denver O-maners might be willing to purchase tix for out of state O-maners, for a small fee?

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                          maybe some denver O-maners might be willing to purchase tix for out of state O-maners, for a small fee?
                          Please let us know if you are willing to do that. They will be tough to get though

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                            You feel we are going to lose in one of the two rounds? He of little faith!

Comment

Looking for one afc championship ticket but not sure I can get one through ticketmaster being out of state.

Comment

Working...
                              X