X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next years schedule

If you haven't seen it, here it is.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...-opponents-set

Seriously, how he **** do we keep playing NE at NE?

Originally posted by McDman View Post
    If you haven't seen it, here it is.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...-opponents-set

Seriously, how he **** do we keep playing NE at NE?
    Love that we'll be playing the Jets here in New York. Two years in a row I'll get to see them play.

Comment

What is this like 4 times in a row going to foxburough? What a joke.

Comment

I really want to know how this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
          What is this like 4 times in a row going to foxburough? What a joke.
          We played them at home 2 years ago.

Comment

Based on this year's performance, it's a brutal schedule.

But also, a team like Houston was supposed to be good this year, and is completely horrible so who knows how it will play out.

Comment

That's pretty tough...but you just never know...it could be the Rams that we should be worried about and not the Hawks.

But, right now....not an easy schedule...another 10-6 to 12-4 prediction and that's with PFM. Anything more than that will be sweet...just like last year and this year.

Here's my wildest dreams:

1. We find away to add a few players to this defense and we become a top 5 defensive unit for the next 3yrs.
              2. PFM plays out his contract. I really thing that with Clady we have one of the best Olines in the game...and Chris Clark by the way has played his ass off. With a top tier defense....why not continue to play. Manning has never been that atheletic QB that relies on his legs or even his arm. He could easily play another 3yrs if we chooses to.

I really believe that if Manning plays 5yrs with the Broncos, he'll get at least 2 rings!

Comment

Going to NE again does suck but the schedule is hard mainly due to all the games against the NFC West teams which currently are all looking really good.

Cardinals: 10-5
                49'ers: 11-4
                Seahawks: 12-3

Comment

At NE and at Seattle.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

Comment

I need the Bronco's to switch games somewhere so they can travel to Miami... a 3 hour drive works for me.

Comment

NFC West is gonna be killer. All those teams have good defenses and the Rams should be much better when they get Bradford back.

Comment

I won't mind watching us beat Seattle

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                          NFC West is gonna be killer. All those teams have good defenses and the Rams should be much better when they get Bradford back.
                          They should really that that bum walk. Bottom 5-7 qb in the league making 20mm/yr. Clemens played better this year in all seriousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            I won't mind watching us beat Seattle
                            Maybe, they will see that game as a revenge game. We could, possibly, beat them in a certain biggest game of the year...

Comment

This seasons schedule looked brutal when it was first announced last year too. A lot can happen during the off season.

Comment

Working...
                              X