Merry Christmas to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all

Enjoy your family (even the crazy uncle) and know that your Sundays have been wonderful this Fall. Hoping many will be getting Broncos related goodies. So, this thread needs to go funny quickly so let all Maners know what virtual gift you will be giving out to them for Christmas.

Chrissyrules gets a new English textbook specializing in punctuation.
    Gaffney gets a Jews for Jesus shirt.
    Old Dude gets a walker with brand new tennis balls on the legs.

Two choices of same thread. This one is the bestest.
    Last edited by broncocalijohn; 12-24-2013, 10:44 AM.

Merge please

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco View Post
      Merge please
      Hell no! This is the counter thread. I say Merry Christmas (but accept the Jews and Wicca members) not happy holidays. Plus, many have the other poster on iggy. This is the feel good thread. You can wish someone Merry Christmas with a virtual gift.
      Last edited by broncocalijohn; 12-24-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comment

For Kaylore:

Comment

just get me through tonight with the in laws and all be merry!

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
              For Kaylore:

We were sort of poor when I was a kid and we actually got a jar of that stuff in a charity basket one year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all those on the Mane. Be safe, be merry, eat well and enjoy the time with those you love and those that love you. Cheers.

Comment

Merry Christmas Broncos fans! I hope all of you have an awesome couple of days, and hopefully everyone gets to spend it with family and remembering what this holiday is all about. Take care.

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                  Merry Christmas to all those on the Mane. Be safe, be merry, eat well and enjoy the time with those you love and those that love you. Cheers.
                  Very nicely said, thanks!

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

Not so much for me. My dog is old and got sick last night. I'm afraid to travel with her like this. I had to call my mom just now and tell her I can't come. 1st Christmas of my 37 years without family. I didn't think it was a big deal until just now it all kind of sank in. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Dumervil View Post

Not so much for me. My dog is old and got sick last night. I'm afraid to travel with her like this. I had to call my mom just now and tell her I can't come. 1st Christmas of my 37 years without family. I didn't think it was a big deal until just now it all kind of sank in. Sucks.
                        That sucks. Have a pumpkin ale beer to at least wash the blues away. Give your dog the best Christmas he has ever had.

Comment

Gonna need a lot of booze to get through the in-laws visit. Thanks, Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Dumervil View Post

Family is with you in your head and heart no matter what. Sorry to hear about your dog. Snuggle up with her and watch a good movie.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all...

My short list for Christmas gifts:

All mods get the strength to use the BAN feature on trolls

And may all chief fans get that much needed camaro oil change certificate this year.

Faider fans.... No best wishes or gifts for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X