Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we beat the raiders with brockO ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can we beat the raiders with brockO ?

    I know we have some very important personal records to achieve,but...
    if those records were not more important than risking our meal ticket QB to injury from a D that has nothing to lose from sending the house...


    well, do you think we could beat the raiders if we sat PFM and played os ?

    (I know you hate me, no need to express that, MAYBE you could answer the question instead ? )
    can the broncos beat the raiders with brock o ?

  • #2
    I don't think we should risk it. We can still lose our #1 seed...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
      I know we have some very important personal records to achieve,but...
      if those records were not more important than risking our meal ticket QB to injury from a D that has nothing to lose from sending the house...


      well, do you think we could beat the raiders if we sat PFM and played os ?

      (I know you hate me, no need to express that, MAYBE you could answer the question instead ? )
      can the broncos beat the raiders with brock o ?
      Last I checked, the Patriots won and we would still like to get home field advantage throughout.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        I know we have some very important personal records to achieve,but...
        if those records were not more important than risking our meal ticket QB to injury from a D that has nothing to lose from sending the house...


        well, do you think we could beat the raiders if we sat PFM and played os ?

        (I know you hate me, no need to express that, MAYBE you could answer the question instead ? )
        can the broncos beat the raiders with brock o ?
        This is a huge game for us are you really that stupid....

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd lock up that #1 seed, put in Brock if we're up by 14-17 points. But make no mistake, the Raiders will come to play- just like Buffalo wants to **** up New England's seeding next week.

          Bring our A game- rest during the bye.

          Comment


          • #6
            I know PFM is gonna play, may question remains , do you think we could win with brock?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
              This is a huge game for us are you really that stupid....
              Is that a rhetorical question?

              Comment


              • #8
                You should really delete this thread. Assuming this game doesn't mean more than records just shows you aren't really there when it comes to evaluating football. NE can still be the 1 seed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  I know PFM is gonna play, may question remains , do you think we could win with brock?
                  Do you think the Patriots could beat Buffalo with Ryan Mallett? In other words WTF does it matter?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    our offense is our best defense, so peanut head has to play

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      I'd lock up that #1 seed, put in Brock if we're up by 14-17 points. But make no mistake, the Raiders will come to play- just like Buffalo wants to **** up New England's seeding next week.

                      Bring our A game- rest during the bye.
                      up by 14? Yeah, maybe with 2 minutes left in the game. We don't exactly have the Seattle or Arizona defense you know. I'd play PM first 3 quarters, roll out to a nice 34-10 lead or something like that and then play Brock with a heavy dose of running the ball to burn clock.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        Do you think the Patriots could beat Buffalo with Ryan Mallett? In other words WTF does it matter?
                        The Patriots could not beat the Bills with Mallet. Buffalo gave them all they can handle early in the season when the Pats were at full strength.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                          I don't think we should risk it. We can still lose our #1 seed...
                          its a hypathetical, of course PFM is going to play...
                          could we beat the raders with brock?
                          this is NOT a sit PFM proclamation, I am just curious how bad you think the raiders are, how good you think brock is.
                          are we totally hopeless without PFM ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            its a hypathetical, of course PFM is going to play...
                            could we beat the raders with brock?
                            this is NOT a sit PFM proclamation, I am just curious how bad you think the raiders are, how good you think brock is.
                            are we totally hopeless without PFM ?
                            This was thread worthy?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              This was thread worthy?
                              its right up there with high 5 brady and ROMO.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X