Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Can Still Make the Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
    Boy do the assholes come out en masse after losses
    I’ve been nothing but completely reasonable, I’m not calling for heads to roll or throwing a pity party ... all I said was 8-8 is the worst thing that can happen. You’re the asshole that took it where it ended up.

    Comment


    • #32
      Hoping for a tank and a top 5 pick.Anyone thinking this team is going to the playoffs this season has the orange and blue shades on.So tank it out and let's get a top 5 pick and reset for 2021.
      Last edited by tsmarine1; 09-21-2020, 07:34 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by tsmarine1 View Post
        Hoping for a tank and a top 5 pick.Anyone thinking this team is going to the playoffs this season needs help.So tank it out and let's get a top 5 pick and reset for 2021.
        There’s no problem with this from us fans, Aztec seems to be conflating players/coaches and fans.

        Comment


        • #34
          If you think the team is bad enough to get a top 5 pick even with Lock for 11-12 games, sure, it makes sense. The most important thing about the season is still finding out what Lock can be, seeing him in different game situations.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
            If you think the team is bad enough to get a top 5 pick even with Lock for 11-12 games, sure, it makes sense. The most important thing about the season is still finding out what Lock can be, seeing him in different game situations.
            I believe in Lock and wanna see him succeed, we can agree that’s the single most important thing.

            Comment


            • #36
              Politics in the main forum is strictly verboten.
              Last edited by DomCasual; 09-22-2020, 06:16 PM. Reason: Good poster who hasn't been around for awhile. Trying to avoid bans; but please keep political discussion in WRP.

              Comment


              • #37
                History does suggest 2 loss teams can make the playoffs.

                An 8-8 team will make the playoffs under this new format, almost every year moving forward. on occasion a 7-9 team will.

                Comment


                • #38
                  We are not sniffing 8-8. I also don't think we beat the Fins. The Jets game may be the Jets Superbowl, so I wouldn't pencil that in as a win either. Plus that is a short week on the road. The Jets will rise up and beat somebody at some point. Our injuries plus our propensity to blow winnable games is not a combination that leads to success. Until we beat someone we are not supposed to (Tampa Bay this week) I don't see a game on the schedule that I expect them to win.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by M&M connection View Post
                    We are not sniffing 8-8. I also don't think we beat the Fins. The Jets game may be the Jets Superbowl, so I wouldn't pencil that in as a win either. Plus that is a short week on the road. The Jets will rise up and beat somebody at some point. Our injuries plus our propensity to blow winnable games is not a combination that leads to success. Until we beat someone we are not supposed to (Tampa Bay this week) I don't see a game on the schedule that I expect them to win.
                    I wouldn't pencil in a single win but the line of games a team should and shouldn't win is pretty damn blurred this season.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Tangerine
                      Why does this place always turn political? Literally NOBODY cares about your views on politics.
                      I care. 😥

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        At this point I'm ready to see a Tank for Trevor situation. Fire Fangio at the end of the season and hire Bienemy.

                        I don't trust Lock to remain healthy. Fangio is a good coordinator but not a HC. I'd rather lose and land a stud, than limp our way to another 7-9 type season and a pick in the teens

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	E8A7559A-3589-4153-9C71-32CC22C953FF.gif
Views:	158
Size:	965.5 KB
ID:	2703101

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I do not think this thread is going to age well

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Every September there’s threads like this after horrendous starts each year.

                              who wants to bet theyll have a winning season? I have a few bets already back when no one was injured. There’s no way they break 500 this year. 5 wins would be a monumental success.
                              Your Memory is not very accurate. 2017 started 2-0, 2018 Started 2-0.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Do you want to maybe make the playoffs or do you want to be an actual contender? More likely than not, Lock is not good enough to make us a contender. We could have kept Barret, drafted Allen instead of Chubb, and we would be right there. Instead we are doing the same thing we were doing three years ago.

                                Its time to tank. Enough of the mediocrity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X