WTF are all the Chiefs fans now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF are all the Chiefs fans now?

no need to wake rip van Winkle, the chiefs still have not beaten a team with a winning record!
    and they wont win a play-off game either !
    and that clown from the seahawks is probably laying in a pool of his own vomit, somwhere in a stench filled back alley of seahawk county.

Go away

Comment

They are in the shadows for now. We will see them soon enough once the playoffs get going.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        They are in the shadows for now. We will see them soon enough once the playoffs get going.
        ... then they should dissapear, just as quickly as their senseless play-off hopes and dreams, because they will face a team with a winning record, a hurdle they have NEVER cleared !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          ... then they should dissapear, just as quickly as their senseless play-off hopes and dreams, because they will face a team with a winning record, a hurdle they have NEVER cleared !
          They will be here if/when Denver stumbles too. Their season is pretty much coming down to rooting against Denver.

Comment

no need to wake rip van Winkle, the chiefs still have not beaten a team with a winning record!
            and they wont win a play-off game either !
            and that clown from the seahawks is probably laying in a pool of his own vomit, somwhere in a stench filled back alley of seahawk county.
            Dallas and Philly say hi

Comment

good morning Loser !
              how many runs did your new WR get yesterday?

Comment

good morning Loser !
                how many runs did your new WR get yesterday?
                you're trying to hard. You need practice.

Comment

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, too bad.

Chiefs Fan > CHEF LUIGI

Comment

Best Defense ever in the NFL. Makes the 2000 Ravens look porous.

You don't need to be here talking **** when you have the best Defense ever.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                      I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, too bad.

Chiefs Fan > CHEF LUIGI
                      Hold on there professor, I'm about to go to a crazy place:

Raiders Fans > Chef

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Raiders Fans > Chef
                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i7dbdZlsR3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i7dbdZlsR3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Like a fine polish on quality thread.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

Raiders Fans > Chef
                            Sad but true.

Comment

Chiefs Fan > CHEF LUIGI
                              I can't speak for all Chief fans, but I would take KCStrudle over Chef Luigi. Too bad we can't vote one of them off the Island.

Comment

Working...
                              X