Props to Champ Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Champ Bailey

Champ showing he can still contribute with a solid game.

Much like Manning's supposed inability to "run a 40", Champ showed that just because you say something over and over and over and over and over doesn't mean you have any idea what you are talking about.

He actually wasn't a liability which was great. Whatever keeps Kayvon off the field.

Comment

People have been way too happy to write him off as done.
      He has at least 2-3 more good years in him. He just needs to stay healthy the rest of this one.

Comment

He just needs to contribute. Solid game.

Comment

honestly i didn't notice him more than a handful of times. a couple times it looked like he was a bit rusty, didn't seem to have his usual champ fluid agility. looked kind of awkward. but other than that I think it was a pretty good day for him.

Comment

I heard he checked out of his hotel late in Houston without requesting a late checkout. More of the same.

Comment

Played pretty well, even had a nice corner blitz from the slot. Definitely good progress. Hopefully he can keep it up vs. Oakland to get more into the groove before the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                honestly i didn't notice him more than a handful of times. a couple times it looked like he was a bit rusty, didn't seem to have his usual champ fluid agility. looked kind of awkward. but other than that I think it was a pretty good day for him.
                I'm sorry but how the h3ll were you able to spot rust?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
                  He actually wasn't a liability which was great. Whatever keeps Kayvon off the field.
                  Kayvon wasn't exposed because he is terrible like Bolden or Carter. Kayvon got exposed because injuries moved him from being the number 4-5 Corner playing exclusively in Nickel and Dime situations to pretty much a starting spot. He wasn't ready to go against opposing number 1 and 2 receivers. I actually have no issues with him getting more playing time, but as the 4th or 5th corner, not a starting spot....yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    Kayvon wasn't exposed because he is terrible like Bolden or Carter. Kayvon got exposed because injuries moved him from being the number 4-5 Corner playing exclusively in Nickel and Dime situations to pretty much a starting spot. He wasn't ready to go against opposing number 1 and 2 receivers. I actually have no issues with him getting more playing time, but as the 4th or 5th corner, not a starting spot....yet.
                    I agree. Webster has some real technique issues right now.

Comment

I hate to say this, but I'm starting to have doubts that Chef Luigi may not be the infallible football mind that we all thought he was.

Comment

Champ played some good minutes. Hopefully he can continue it keeping Webster where he should be instead of a more important role.

Comment

Wow some real Webster haters here - guess i'm pretty much solo in my thoughts on the kid.

I think he's solid and want him in the lineup over Champ. Webster was much better when Vickerson and Moore were still healthy, he's been beaten sure but he's a rookie who was expected to contribute very little this year.

I thought he's been pretty damn good.

Comment

Props to him, he had a lot of doubters. I hope that one asshole lays off his champ bashing for another week.

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                              I hate to say this, but I'm starting to have doubts that Chef Luigi may not be the infallible football mind that we all thought he was.
                              if this is true where will we get our elite football knowledge if not from Luigi? We are doomed without our resident expert on all things football.

Comment

Working...
                              X