Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Von Miller-Torn ACL - Out for Season (M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller-Torn ACL - Out for Season (M)

Von Miller doubtful to play in Oakland. Initial diagnosis is a knee sprain. They'll throw that knee in the MRI tube tomorrow to make certain
    — Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) December 23, 2013
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 12-23-2013, 09:30 AM.

STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS

seriously, the Miller thing has been a rollercoaster. really hope it's a clean MRI

Comment

had a few of my athletes I coached have an diagnosis of a sprain only to find out its an ACL so still holding my breath.

Comment

Good news, hopefully he's ready by the Divisional game

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
          Good news, hopefully he's ready by the Divisional game
          The 1st round bye is huge for this team. We need it badly.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS

seriously, the Miller thing has been a rollercoaster. really hope it's a clean MRI
            Would it be any other way? Just like the pre suspension talks.

Comment

I hope he's ok. We badly need him healthy. Just sit him til the playoffs if needed.

Comment

This team's initial diagnosis is always rosier than reality. Clady was "sore but looked ok." Same for Vickerson and others. It's always "Oh he's ok. We'll find out more tomorrow" and then they're on season ending IR two days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  This team's initial diagnosis is always rosier than reality. Clady was "sore but looked ok." Same for Vickerson and others. It's always "Oh he's ok. We'll find out more tomorrow" and then they're on season ending IR two days later.

Comment

Comment

Somebody go get some deer antlers, STAT.

Comment

As if this defense needed this to happen..

Comment

Or, Trevathan and CJ Anderson are carted off and everyone says the injuries looked awful, then they are back the next day (Trevathan) or after a few weeks (Anderson).

Comment

Expecting ACL and done. Hope it ends up being good news but, the way this year has gone on D I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                              Or, Trevathan and CJ Anderson are carted off and everyone says the injuries looked awful, then they are back the next day (Trevathan) or after a few weeks (Anderson).
                              Yeah but, you have to admit 95% of all ACL injuries look minor no contact type things.

Comment

Working...
                              X