Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Fox, Elway and Bowlen for three straight division championships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Fox, Elway and Bowlen for three straight division championships.

Thanks for another amazing year and keeping us playoff bound yet again.

Couldn't have done it without Tebow.

/trolling

Comment

Could have sworn I read in the game thread that Fox is one of the worst coaches in the league...

Comment

Fox is not the worst, he's just not the best either. Playoffs will decide what Fox is.

On point though, since Elway has taken over, this organization has been on a hell of a run. Glad to have him back with the franchise.

Comment

Good work Elway!

Comment

I'm so glad Elway is a Bronco again. It's one of those thing life when I saw Elway retire. It was something I knew I'd have prepare for, life without Elway. When it came, I felt a little empty inside. Whatever version of the Broncos that came after always felt like it was missing something. Now that Elway is back in the building, that good old feeling is back!

Comment

It's is quite an accomplishment, and really Elway nailed it down get that QB guy.

But need to really hit on the draft this year, especially on Defense. It's also exciting to think that we get some big additions back next year and will get another run or two.

Job well done

Comment

Elway is the ****ing man

Comment

Woot looking down on the AFC West for 3 straight years.

Comment

Division title means something extra this year, with there being a chance KC and SD get both the other wildcard spots.

Comment

Congrats to Pat Bowlen....he's going for it. I just don't know if our Defense is good enough to get the job done though. Fingers crossed.

The AFC has the better playoff teams in my opinion. Pats, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Ravens or Chargers are pretty darn good teams. In fact...the Pats, Bengals, and Colts are all legitimate contenders. Can we beat 2 of those teams at home to get to the dance?

We can....but, I'm not super confident about it. We really need that defense to come together in a hurry!

Comment

Yeah regardless of how this beat up team looks in January, I'm proud of this team and all the adversity they've dealt with. It's nothing short of miraculous and everyone gets props for how they did.

Comment

That was fox's 9th win wearing the headset this year so congrats on your first back to back winning season.

Comment

It's quite an accomplishment considering what a mess McDaniels left in his ****ty wake.

At the time people were thinking he set the franchise back 10 years.

Comment

He is simply awesome. Just a once in a lifetime type of player.

Comment

Working...
                              X