No announcement yet.

Props to Sylvester Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall a young Trevor Pryce coming on late in the season during a certain title run - just sayin!

Comment

I loved the Sly pick when it was made. I assumed he would not truly contribute til next year or after but I love the strides he is making in his play.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
        Also, Knighton was a beast today.
        Pot Roast was in the Texicans backfield all day, they even dropped him into coverage which was perplexing and not effective at all.

Comment

Showing that burst he had at NC. Couldn't pick a better time to turn it on. Now if we just can get Wolfe back and have champ stay healthy

Comment

Also think Malik Jackson deserves his props as well

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
              He had another solid game.

Did you notice that one three man rush where he lined up at NT a few yards from the center, got a running start, and knocked the center right back into Schaub's face?

Comment

Jackson and Sly give me great hopes for the future our of DL and especially the DT position. Though Jack is more of a flex guy similar to Wolfe.
                I still want Easley if he falls to the late first or 2nd. He can flex in at DT and DE.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  If he could turn into a Geno Atkins type DT it would be incredible. Having that presence in the middle of the line coupled with a hopefully lighter Von a healthy Wolfe and Vick back would make this front 7 look really nasty.
                  Thank you captain obvious. Geno Atkins is the best DT in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post

Did you notice that one three man rush where he lined up at NT a few yards from the center, got a running start, and knocked the center right back into Schaub's face?
                    Going to need a gif of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                      Also, Knighton was a beast today.
                      Mincey got some snaps to get acclimated and did just fine too. It's a rag tag bunch but they can get 'er done.

Comment

honestly, the biggest and most impactful turn around this team has seen over the last few years has been the DT position of which we all joked about never drafting one to now having 3-4 guys that are more than solid and 1-2 of them playing great.

Its even more impressive given the fact that Miller and the outside pass rush hasn't been what it was when Miller and Dumervil were rushing the edges although Phillips has been pretty outstanding this year.

Comment

Good game for another Pricejj "he'll never be good" all star!

Comment

Originally posted by AZBroncomaniac View Post
                            I saw one bad play by Tony Carter today. Dropped TD pass by Andre Johnson. Where else did Carter play poorly?
                            Did you happen to catch the ST punt where he was pretty much in position to tackle the returner but hesitated too much then tried to catch him in pursuit only to get SMOKED? Then he half heartedly jogged behind the returner as he moved up field for something like 45 yards (this resembled a soccer match of 5 year olds where kids run in a pack and just follow the ball not really knowing what the hell they are doing out there--that is our Tony Carter).

Comment

Malik is my favorite player on this defense. He needs more playing time!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post

YES

Comment

Working...
                                X