• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late games

Come on, Ratbirds!

3 and out for the Brady's.

Comment

They are most likely making the playoffs if they win. Are we realllllly sure we want the Ravens to win?

I think I am, but I'm not sure.

Comment

Didn't know it was against the rules to go out of bounds then come back in and block someone. If it's a penalty to go out of bounds then come back in and do ANYTHING why do players do it?

Comment

Had Smith deep, but underthrown.

Comment

I do not want to face the Ratbirds in the playoffs

Comment

Jacoby Jones just didn't catch/get a flag on a deep ball intended for him. I didn't know it was possible.

Comment

Oh, I want BAL and NE.

BAL because of last year's fluke loss.

And NE because of this year's fluke loss.

Comment

Needing help...?! Not sure who to cheer for. Ravens or Pats..... Just puked in my mouth saying that. Maybe I will just root for the MCL, ACL,PCL, or VAJ Ligament bug to run rampid today.

Comment

The Broncos need homefield to get to the Super Bowl, though I know what happened last year. But I'd face the Ravens at home with Flacco with a bad knee over going on the road against the Pats.

Comment

I'd rather face the ratbirds again than the Brady's. No way the team gets knocked out by them in back to back years.

Comment

Originally posted by bap454 View Post
                        Needing help...?! Not sure who to cheer for. Ravens or Pats..... Just puked in my mouth saying that. Maybe I will just root for the MCL, ACL,PCL, or VAJ Ligament bug to run rampid today.
                        Don't be a Chief fan. Root for a good game to watch. I can't pick a side, although I think it would be nice to rest everyone next week. Manning took a beating in the first 3 quarters today.

Comment

The Green Bay field is solid dirt and it's snowing pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                            The Green Bay field is solid dirt and it's snowing pretty hard
                            Yeah, that field looks atrocious.

Probably safer though than that garbage turf at FedEx Field today.

Comment

NE getting a bailout flag go figure

Comment

Working...
                              X