How bad is Von hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is Von hurt?

Post says it could be major but they are a poop stirring publication. Whenever players flinch and go down like he did it isn't good. I hope he can play in 3 weeks.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>JUST IN: Von Miller to undergo tests Monday on injured knee. It could be sigfinicant. Updates here: <a href="http://t.co/0ffKR2y47a">http://t.co/0ffKR2y47a</a></p>&mdash; Denver Post Broncos (@PostBroncos) <a href="https://twitter.com/PostBroncos/statuses/414850274335805440">December 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Didn't look good. Knee buckled. Hope I'm wrong

Comment

They have to prepare going on without him. He hasn't been the same since he put on weight. He's gotta cut back down to his playing weight.

Comment

Okay, I'll try to make us feel better on the first page of what could be a disastrous thread.

They were 6-0 without him, and the D has looked better today than it has since he came back.

That's all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
            Okay, I'll try to make us feel better on the first page of what could be a disastrous thread.

They were 6-0 without him, and the D has looked better today than it has since he came back.

That's all I got.
            I want more Mincey

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              They have to prepare going on without him. He hasn't been the same since he put on weight. He's gotta cut back down to his playing weight.
              I think his career is a lot like Merriman so far. I think he failed for pot and covered PEDs.

Comment

Mike Adams has played like a Pro Bowler today...

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  I think his career is a lot like Merriman so far. I think he failed for pot and covered PEDs.
                  I assume that is a totally fact based accusation, right?

Comment

I've been reading the game day thread and the doctors there have assured me that Von will likely never walk again.

Comment

Merriman got smaller after being busted. Von got bigger.

Comment

The title of that Denver Post Tweet is ****ty as hell. If you read the article it says the Broncos are concerned it is serious. Which usually means that short of verification it is serious.

Comment

You know what happens when you ASSume?

You look like an uninformed hater.

Comment

I just assume it is. Bullet dodged if it isn't

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                              I've been reading the game day thread and the doctors there have assured me that Von will likely never walk again.
                              It's science.

Comment

Working...
                              X