Break out player of the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break out player of the year.

Moreno ! I take back anything bad I've ever said. I was wrong and gladly so.

Peace.

Agreed. He didn't just get here. A lot of things said about him were accurate early in his career. He's persevered and grown, forging himself into a very good NFL HB.

Comment

moreno deserves some kind of award !

Comment

Comeback player of the year for sure. Anyone have a better example?

Comment

He was 4th string to a geriatric and a couple of guys who are out of the league last year. Pretty amazing turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
            He was 4th string to a geriatric and a couple of guys who are out of the league last year. Pretty amazing turnaround.
            Does anyone have the clip of him hurdling the dude last year.

Comment

Since he was always good I'd say no.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                Since he was always good I'd say no.
                He was so good at one point last year he was demoted to 4th string and inactive.

Comment

He was so good at one point last year he was demoted to 4th string and inactive.
                  For a fumble... Thank god too cuz Willis never had that problem.

Comment

He'll need to carry more of the load with the way this OL pass blocks.

Comment

Moreno has always had good talent. People expected too much of him early on with no blocking. With a little blocking and a decent system, he's obviously a productive back who can contribute. His issue is health. So far so good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
                        For a fumble... Thank god too cuz Willis never had that problem.
                        The dude was all but gone to a top 3 back . I'd say the NFL. I will agree Gordon has had a hell of a year as well. Still say KM

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
                          Moreno has always had good talent. People expected too much of him early on with no blocking. With a little blocking and a decent system, he's obviously a productive back who can contribute. His issue is health. So far so good this year.
                          I've always thought that blocking was important myself.

Comment

Comeback player of the year for sure. Anyone have a better example?
                            Come back from what?

Comment

I'm going with Champ Bailey per Luigi's advise.

Comment

Working...
                              X