Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break out player of the year.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Break out player of the year.

    Moreno ! I take back anything bad I've ever said. I was wrong and gladly so.



    Peace.

  • #2
    Agreed. He didn't just get here. A lot of things said about him were accurate early in his career. He's persevered and grown, forging himself into a very good NFL HB.

    Comment


    • #3
      moreno deserves some kind of award !

      Comment


      • #4
        Comeback player of the year for sure. Anyone have a better example?

        Comment


        • #5
          He was 4th string to a geriatric and a couple of guys who are out of the league last year. Pretty amazing turnaround.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
            He was 4th string to a geriatric and a couple of guys who are out of the league last year. Pretty amazing turnaround.
            Does anyone have the clip of him hurdling the dude last year.

            Comment


            • #7
              Since he was always good I'd say no.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OABB View Post
                Since he was always good I'd say no.
                He was so good at one point last year he was demoted to 4th string and inactive.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                  He was so good at one point last year he was demoted to 4th string and inactive.
                  For a fumble... Thank god too cuz Willis never had that problem.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He'll need to carry more of the load with the way this OL pass blocks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Moreno has always had good talent. People expected too much of him early on with no blocking. With a little blocking and a decent system, he's obviously a productive back who can contribute. His issue is health. So far so good this year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OABB View Post
                        For a fumble... Thank god too cuz Willis never had that problem.
                        The dude was all but gone to a top 3 back . I'd say the NFL. I will agree Gordon has had a hell of a year as well. Still say KM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Popps View Post
                          Moreno has always had good talent. People expected too much of him early on with no blocking. With a little blocking and a decent system, he's obviously a productive back who can contribute. His issue is health. So far so good this year.
                          I've always thought that blocking was important myself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                            Comeback player of the year for sure. Anyone have a better example?
                            Come back from what?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm going with Champ Bailey per Luigi's advise.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X