Game Day Thread: Texans vs. Broncos Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
    It's a miracle we got 3 with those penalties.
    Not a bad drive. Started at the friggin 7

Comment

• 1 run... 20 plus yards
      3rd and 3... we pass ?....
      not real happy with that play call either !

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        I hate early games.

Turned on in time to hear Fouts all pissed off about Texans not picking Manning off.
        Fouts commenting on that incomplete to DT was hard to listen to.

"If it was lower, maybe Joseph could have stripped it!"

Mother ****er, if it was lower, DT has 6.

Comment

• Time to D up!

Comment

• Doesn't Schaub have a consecutive pick 6 streak to keep going?

Comment

• Texans lining up in the radar defense and bringing a lot of pressure. We need to start using the flats and calling some screens.

Comment

• Thats three really low kicks by Prater. What in the hell is going on?

Comment

• I heard Fouts keeps that beard to cover his raging case of face herpes.

Comment

• Staying away from the bitch fest today, I may be a little late with this, but did you see that Clarke is playing two OL positions today?

Comment

• KC already winning. They likely are going to cruise in that game. We lose this won its gonna be problems. This is the biggest game of the year IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                        Not even kickoff and I can see that the usual douchebags are already douching it up.
                        Exactly! It is always the usual suspects who make these game day threads virtually unbearable.....

Can you imagine if the Broncos were 3-11 how bad it would be?

Comment

• I heard Fouts grew his beard to cover up for the fact he plays ball like a girl.

Comment

• need to see another quick out for our D

Comment

• Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              Staying away from the b**** fest today, I may be a little late with this, but did you see that Clarke is playing two OL positions today?

Clark also eats rocks and craps gunpowder. He is all that is man.

Comment

• Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                                Staying away from the b**** fest today, I may be a little late with this, but did you see that Clarke is playing two OL positions today?

Well he has drawn some high praise from the coaching staff....

Comment

Working...
                                X