Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    It was the Texans after all, but a decent game by the defense.

The offense CAN NOT have 3 consecutive 3 and outs in the playoffs though.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Other than a couple blown coverages, the D was fine today.
    Few really bad missed tackles too, but mostly yes they were solid.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
    Still waiting
    Apparently saying momentum was lost (which any basic football fan could see) means I said the game was 100 % resulting in an L.

Talk about reaching.

Leave a comment:

• Orange4Life
    replied
    Defense was awesome today. They made huge plays when we were on the ropes

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post

You said 11-3 teams should beat 2-12 teams....I asked you if the game was over....you hem hawed and claimed momentum was over. You had already given up and conceded this game when the Texans pulled within 3......
    Still waiting

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post

You said 11-3 teams should beat 2-12 teams....I asked you if the game was over....you hem hawed and claimed momentum was over. You had already given up and conceded this game when the Texans pulled within 3......
    Haha! So by saying the momentum was given up I sated the game was over.

Ya that's credible. Can't point where anywhere I said this game was lost. Got it.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Glad to see them show some resiliency today. They are going to need that in spades in the playoffs. This team is not going to have it easy when the real season starts.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I'm still waiting for him to show a post where i stated they were going to 100% lose this game. Saying things like "if they keep this performance going they could lose" is not saying "this team lost this game"
    Ya know I can understand people pissed off.. I can understand being complete homers. but **** faces that do NOTHING but call people out... its just ****ing annoying..

Bring me some commentary other than calling people out.. for **** sakes

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    I'm still waiting for my post that said we are 100% going losing this game. Still waiting.

What's funny is every post you throw up Is complaint about people's perspectives. Maybe if they bring tebow back you can chew on the teboners instead.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Imagine: Peyton Manning has broken the all-time TD record a second time -- 9 years, 2 teams and 4 neck surgeries later. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23amazing&amp;src=hash">#amazing</a></p>&mdash; Rick Reilly (@ReillyRick) <a href="https://twitter.com/ReillyRick/statuses/414867077153841152">December 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    We forget, no one can evaluate a team by watching it on TV.

Go ahead and think this special teams, secondary, and some stretches of the offense is playoff great though.
    Other than a couple blown coverages, the D was fine today.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    IM WAITIING ERRAND.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
    what the **** are you talking about... show me ever bailing... im calling you out **** face
    I'm still waiting for him to show a post where i stated they were going to 100% lose this game. Saying things like "if they keep this performance going they could lose" is not saying "this team lost this game"

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    This is the final score I was expecting early on.

Defense played big today.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    Originally posted by bap454 View Post
    Are we pulling for the ravens or Pats tonight?
    Tie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X