Game Day Thread: Texans vs. Broncos Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
    Bailey in "reserve role" . whats DAT mean?

Whatever....GO BRONCOS!
    not starting, nickle and dime package, my guess is he is the dime, covers a very low level reciever, maybe even workd some zone where he can use his savvy and smarts to be effective (safety )
    GO BRONCOS !

Comment

Don't like going up against a former Pro Bowl QB with nothing to lose and lots to prove. Feel like he's going to be throwing it and taking chances all day. Basically the same way that Romo played us...when he put up 48 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
        Don't like going up against a former Pro Bowl QB with nothing to lose and lots to prove. Feel like he's going to be throwing it and taking chances all day. Basically the same way that Romo played us...when he put up 48 points.
        Defense needs to make a statement, or else every QB is gonna do it...

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          decline to comment, other than, I honestly hope champ has a great game and shows that he is up for the challenge, because he will be 'tested'.

"pick 6 for #24 and a STFU for that a-hole luigi dude as he trots in to the endzone"
          the caption on the front page of the Denver post Tomorrow.

I really hope it comes true for all the loyal champ fans out there, they deserve a break from reality and reward for their loyalty.
          Did Champ sleep with your girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
            If we don't absolutely obliterate the Texans, something with this team is wrong.

I understand "Any Given Sunday" but, Texans are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
              If we don't absolutely obliterate the Texans, something with this team is wrong.

I understand "Any Given Sunday" but, Texans are bad.
              Not really. They've played good teams pretty tough

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                No Tate, No Foster, No Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  I think we'll win, but will certainly have to earn it... The Texans haven't mailed any in this season.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                    No, Luigi knows that Champ has been the class of this organization for a decade or so now. If he bashes him continually, he can push everyone's buttons on this forum. It's simply a matter of a guy that needs to say something controversial over and over to get some attention. The sooner you guys all ignore him the sooner he'll go back to a different forum for some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                      No, Luigi knows that Champ has been the class of this organization for a decade or so now. If he bashes him continually, he can push everyone's buttons on this forum. It's simply a matter of a six-year-old feral child that needs to say something controversial over and over to get some attention. The sooner you guys all ignore him the sooner he'll go back to a different forum for some attention.
                      Fixed it for you.

Comment

Not even kickoff and I can see that the usual douchebags are already douching it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                          No Tate, No Foster, No Graham.
                          We should win, just saying they have talent

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                            Not even kickoff and I can see that the usual douchebags are already douching it up.
                            Now that you're here, it's a quorum

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post

yes.
                              along with shanahan and tom landry and every other NFL "{legend'
                              who spoent the last half of their careers living off their reputations.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X