• OBF1
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
    Kind of like you saying KC is going to beat Indy
    Ya I said that. Still doesn't mean I said broncos game is a loss. Momentum doesn't equal loss.

Leave a comment:

• OBF1
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my post that said we are 100% going losing this game. Still waiting.

What's funny is every post you throw up Is complaint about people's perspectives. Maybe if they bring tebow back you can chew on the teboners instead.
    Kind of like you saying KC is going to beat Indy

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    The offense CAN NOT have 3 consecutive 3 and outs in the playoffs though.
    Yup. Hate to be negative after a win but need to do better than 4 straight punts to start the 2nd half against playoff caliber teams.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    League flexes Pats game to 4:25 so we won't know result

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Week 17 sked changes: Eagles-Cowboys flexed to 8:30 on <a href="https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC">@SNFonNBC</a>. Bills-Pats to 4:25, Bucs-Saints to 4:25. Pack-Bears to 4:25 IF CHI loses</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/414953856728961024">December 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• snowspot66
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    Missed most of the game so will Chef Luigi have anything nice to say about Bailey? Then again, having him on iffy so best we don't hear with his obvious answer.
    He kept pace with Johnson on a deep ball. Seemed good to me.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Really glad to see Bailey out there running around and not limping off the field. Gives me hope he can get things going and be a factor in the playoffs.
    Missed most of the game so will Chef Luigi have anything nice to say about Bailey? Then again, having him on iffy so best we don't hear with his obvious answer.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFox
    replied
    I thought our defense did great today! I know they got plenty of yards on us, but I'd much rather have yards on us and less points, versus the other. Some people I was watching the game with were complaining.. but c'mon, even if it was a cruddy team, holding them to that low of a score was wonderful, and we made plays when we needed them.

Other observations: Sly was great, I really really hate our 3 man "rush," it never works (except once), and against good qbs, we get slaughtered, I am so proud of Moreno this year, happy to see Champ out there and he was not burned today when he did play, hahaha I hate Brady and am SOOO happy Peyton killed his record, and I hope we play everyone a full game next week. No slow ups, full game plan, hard practice week, play to win 'til the end.

Awesome win! =)

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Really glad to see Bailey out there running around and not limping off the field. Gives me hope he can get things going and be a factor in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    Even if they do lose I think a lot of the starters should play. They have been flat and undisciplined and just not cohesive, not until just before the 4th quarter did it get back to the type of football we grew accustomed to. At least the defense had pressure and shut down the run. Albeit against a 2-12 now 13 team.
    I think we should play the starters as well. If were up big at half let brock come in and finnish it off. as well as other key starters

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
    I would prefer to see the Pats lose to the Ravens.....but, I'm happy with our guys playing next week at Oakland....keeps them fresh. They get the bye to rest anyways.
    Even if they do lose I think a lot of the starters should play. They have been flat and undisciplined and just not cohesive, not until just before the 4th quarter did it get back to the type of football we grew accustomed to. At least the defense had pressure and shut down the run. Albeit against a 2-12 now 13 team.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post
    I'm just trolling the rats on here who were whining man.....I know the run game helped the passing game. But the majority of these clowns were whining we took the ball outta Manning's hands when we ran 3 straight times vs. Ravens in playoff game.....
    You're such a clown. We ran 3 times to lose. It wasn't the fact they ran it 3 times....it's the fact the run was going nowhere...and all we needed was 1 first down to win the game....oh, and we have the best QB of all time.

But, you go ahead and believe what you want. It's easier for a person like you to comprehend.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
    Why did we wait so long to try running it in the 2nd half?
    Very mystifying why Gase goes into pass mode and forgets the running game sometimes and then opposite others

Leave a comment:

Working...
X