Game Day Thread: Texans vs. Broncos Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    I thought KC would win, too. Particularly since they were at home. Main reason they didn't is they turned the ball over 4 times more than Indy did.
    Colts were on a slide until last week. It was cold there and a dome team coming into arrowhead in dec is always tough. Colts surprised me since I thought they weren't going to show their hand knowing they'll play KC again in a couple weeks. A win or loss didnt affect their seeding much.

I underestimated KCs suckness

Comment

• One thing in our favor is we should have the freshest RB group come playoff time. We aren't running guys to death like most other teams do.

Comment

• Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
        One thing in our favor is we should have the freshest RB group come playoff time. We aren't running guys to death like most other teams do.
        I'm happy it's a set rotation now instead of trying to juggle between hillman and ball. Moreno/ball is a nice combo right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          I'm happy it's a set rotation now instead of trying to juggle between hillman and ball. Moreno/ball is a nice combo right now.
          yep

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
            I thought KC would win, too. Particularly since they were at home. Main reason they didn't is they turned the ball over 4 times more than Indy did.
            I thought they would win as well. I'm glad I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
              League flexes Pats game to 4:25 so we won't know result

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Week 17 sked changes: Eagles-Cowboys flexed to 8:30 on <a href="https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC">@SNFonNBC</a>. Bills-Pats to 4:25, Bucs-Saints to 4:25. Pack-Bears to 4:25 IF CHI loses</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/414953856728961024">December 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
              Why would the Bills Pats game be moved when SD KC is also in that slot?
              SD/KC is a good match, and the Pats should clean the Bills, expecially at home.
              By 4:25 the Miami and Balt games are done....and probably the playoff 6th seed. So I guess NE going for a bye is the reason, and the fact that all the meaningful games are in the NFC and late..

Going to have to find a feed again next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                By 4:25 the Miami and Balt games are done....and probably the playoff 6th seed. So I guess NE going for a bye is the reason, and the fact that all the meaningful games are in the NFC and late..

The only thing that makes sense is the league wants to make sure the Broncos play thier starters. Otherwise, cbs would be stuck with a meaningless Bronco game if Pats were to lose in the early game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

They flexed it so that Manning will have to play. If they played at 1 and lost, Manning would sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by LRtagger View Post
                    They flexed it so that Manning will have to play. If they played at 1 and lost, Manning would sit.
                    no big deal NE will beat the Bills anyway so point is moot

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                      The only thing that makes sense is the league wants to make sure the Broncos play thier starters. Otherwise, cbs would be stuck with a meaningless Bronco game if Pats were to lose in the early game.
                      Yep. this.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                        That's all it is.

So be it.

If the Broncos don't come out and end this one early, then they don't deserve the #1 seed.

Comment

• Manning needs about 5 TD passes, Decker getting 3 of them!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X