Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the Den/Hou game today! Got a hold of field passes too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Den/Hou game today! Got a hold of field passes too!

Not sure if this is thread worthy, but I'm so excited, my judgement is pretty clouded right now.

I've been a die-hard Bronco fan since 1996, and haven't yet been to a game. This will be my first. I think I'm a little over-due.

My sister's boyfriend works for the Houston Texans and got us field passes, so we're going to be on the field at around 10:30ish. My wife keeps joking that I'm going to soil myself if I see PFM and/or Elway. She doesn't realize it, but she's not joking.

We were able to get some super seats, too: right around the 50 yard line like 5-10 rows up. I've been up since 6:00. I can't remember ever being this excited. I'll post pics if I can get some really good ones.

Go Broncos!

Very cool!

If you soil yourself, fling it like a monkey.

Comment

It's always funny when the the avatar pic is perfect for the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
        It's always funny when the the avatar pic is perfect for the post.
        So true.

Comment

Congrats, and what an awesome deal to get the onfield experience.

Try to post some pics later after you change your underwear.

Comment

Congrats take some pics...I'd be shocked if you were able to meet Manning...anyone else...maybe...

Comment

I'm jealous. Have fun. Post pics ASAP.

Comment

Nothing like your first Broncos game! Awesome getting the field passes!

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Congrats take some pics...I'd be shocked if you were able to meet Manning...anyone else...maybe...
                  Are you kidding....Peyton will be chasing him around just like in the "cut that meat" commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                    Yeah, I'm totally not expecting that to happen. Will post pics.

Comment

Oh, and don't get hit by the pizza dough he'll be slinging.

Comment

First piece of evidence to substantiate my claim:

Last edited by randerson1184; 12-22-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

awesome, we will live this day, vicariously thru you today!
                          did the CIA ot IRS get you that field pass?
                          say hello to wade phillips for me after the game, he wont remember me because we have never met.
                          Have an awesome day, the broncos must win to make it memorable !

Comment

....maybe you can 'SIGN" for one of the players as they answer questions from reporters?

Comment

In before chef Luigi asks OP to ask Champ if he's gonna play.....

Comment

Working...
                              X