Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Colorado State Rams football team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Colorado State Rams football team!

First bowl appearance in ages, and one of the most insane finishes you'll ever see in a 48-45 win over Washington State.

What a game!

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?...50036&team=wah

Go Mtn West!

Comment

That was awesome. The wife drug me Christmas shopping at the half. She knew I was miserable so she said let's watch the end at Old Chicagos and have a beer. Good call, wifey, good call.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Dumervil View Post
        That was awesome. The wife drug me Christmas shopping at the half. She knew I was miserable so she said let's watch the end at Old Chicagos and have a beer. Good call, wifey, good call.
        Haha almost the exact same situation for me today. Tracking the game on my phone for the whole 2nd half, walked into my house with 2 min left then..... magic!

Comment

I had no idea~! I was listening to the USC spanking on Fresno State and heard they closed to 8 by the time SC game was done. What a finish. I also dug the play for the 2 point conversion. It was prettier when Boise State did it against OU in their bowl game in 07(?). This should help their recruitment nicely and hopefully get them over the top on Colorado.

GO RAMS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X