Pop-up ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop-up ads?

Is anyone getting pop-up ads on the mobile browser? I'm getting ads at the bottom of the screen that force me to close them before I can see the rest of the page. I'm all for taco making some coin and have no problem clicking on some ads to support this place but this is rather annoying.

I am not experiencing this.

Comment

I got it a few times.

Comment

I've been getting them also

Comment

I had them on my phone as well. Just closed it out.

Comment

You shouldn't be getting pop up ads... I am vehemently against pop-ups.

I'll look into this. Thanks for bringing it up.

I'm not really sold on this current ad company. I'm expecting to switch to the new Bing platform within 30 days.

Comment

So did you try with Google one last time to get in their convoluted good graces? Or just decide to move on?

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                I'm not really sold on this current ad company. I'm expecting to switch to the new Bing platform within 30 days.
                Will either the current one or Bing allow our beloved "girlie pics"?

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  So did you try with Google one last time to get in their convoluted good graces? Or just decide to move on?
                  I went through and cleaned up everything I could find, and then resubmitted to Google, and they still declined the appeal, and refused to let me know what pages they found did not meet their standards (which I would have happily cleaned up). It's been a pretty confounding ordeal and has given me an incredibly negative impression of Google. They have the muscle to strong arm everyone, and aren't shy in doing it. We've been a good partner to Google over the years, and for them to just shut us out in the cold like this tells me a lot about their company values and makes me consider what other investments I've made with their technology in my life.

Comment

So do we get Boobie pics?

Comment

I went through and cleaned up everything I could find, and then resubmitted to Google, and they still declined the appeal, and refused to let me know what pages they found did not meet their standards (which I would have happily cleaned up). It's been a pretty confounding ordeal and has given me an incredibly negative impression of Google. They have the muscle to strong arm everyone, and aren't shy in doing it. We've been a good partner to Google over the years, and for them to just shut us out in the cold like this tells me a lot about their company values and makes me consider what other investments I've made with their technology in my life.
                      Yeah, it is pretty sad how they handle the people who make them money. I understand they have to protect themselves from losing people doing the advertising, but when they treat all websites as the worst case scenario and don't even consider the overall body of work it is pretty sad.

Comment

Hey fellas... I'm not able to reproduce this. Can the people getting pop-ups let me know what platform you're using (OS, Browser, Etc) that you're getting these ads on?

Comment

Hey fellas... I'm not able to reproduce this. Can the people getting pop-ups let me know what platform you're using (OS, Browser, Etc) that you're getting these ads on?
                          iPhone 5, Safari, iOS 7.0.4

Comment

iPhone 5S safari latest iOS update.

Getting them randomly.

Comment

Iphone 4S. Only place I get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X