Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barryr
    replied
    Sometimes a virus can cause a major problem for people and more severe complications, so I'm guessing that could have happened to Wolfe. Hopefully is has fully recovered.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
    I love Wolfe...but he's been suspect since his neck was hurt. Then he lost all the weight. I don't see him helping us. I instead, hope that Mincie can adequately replace him. What does all of this say about Ayers?
    Ayers is just quality depth and we are just happy to have him on the roster.

Ayers is better vs the run and at setting the edge but as a pass rusher he only has 1 real move and 1 backup move that is lame. Need all of our DL to play well until Mincy gets up to speed and Wolfe gets back.

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    I love Wolfe...but he's been suspect since his neck was hurt. Then he lost all the weight. I don't see him helping us. I instead, hope that Mincie can adequately replace him. What does all of this say about Ayers?

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Glad to hear Wolfe could be back! With the waiving of Walton it sure looks like the franchise thinks he will be able to contribute this year.

Just from a depth perspective this is huge. It has been like 3 weeks, I wonder how much weight he has been able to regain.

Leave a comment:

• Mogulseeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
    Highly doubt he'll be able to contribute with all the time he's missed and different issues with his body this season.

Maybe rotate a few snaps a game, but won't be starting or playing significantly.

Goal with Wolfe would be to get him right for next season. With the weight issues, the brutal injury in the pre-season, and now this latest issue, best to just get him healthy.
    I wonder if the preseason injury and the 'seizure-like symptoms' could somehow be related.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    while most of those guys won't be in game shape, the one thing they will have going for them is they will be fresh.
    And they'll be thirsty for that ring.

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    Highly doubt he'll be able to contribute with all the time he's missed and different issues with his body this season.

Maybe rotate a few snaps a game, but won't be starting or playing significantly.

Goal with Wolfe would be to get him right for next season. With the weight issues, the brutal injury in the pre-season, and now this latest issue, best to just get him healthy.

Leave a comment:

• OSKIE!!!
    replied
    How much weight has Wolfe lost?

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighMagic View Post
    No Vickerson for the tourney?
    On IR

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMagic
    replied
    No Vickerson for the tourney?

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Peach View Post
    Getting Wolfe back is almost as nice as getting Champ back!
    I hate to say or even think it but I think it will be better.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Peach
    replied
    Getting Wolfe back is almost as nice as getting Champ back!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_OTM
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    **** Yea!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Lestat View Post
    It would be so perfect if Wolfe,Moore,Bailey and Welker come back for the playoffs and help lead us to a super bowl.
    while most of those guys won't be in game shape, the one thing they will have going for them is they will be fresh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X