Eric Davis rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Davis rant

I hate this guy. He has a hard-on for the Broncos. It's to the point were I record NFL am just so I can fast forward through everything he has to say. Here's hoping they can him after this season. What a worthless pile of sheep **** he is.

That is all, I fell better.

Merry Christmas.

what does this have to do with Eric Davis now?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
      what does this have to do with Eric Davis now?

I mimicked his batting stance in LL once and hit 2 homeruns in that game...true story.

Comment

Great player, speed power and excellent defensive outfielder. His homer in the bottom of the 1st of the 1989 World Series against mighty Oakland set the tone for a stunning upset.

EDIT: Whoops, 1990 not 89.
        Last edited by TD4HOF; 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

He looks like Wanda Sykes with aids and too much makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
            I mimicked his batting stance in LL once and hit 2 homeruns in that game...true story.
            I mimicked Ken Griffey Jr in little league and went hitless for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
              I mimicked Ken Griffey Jr in little league and went hitless for the game.
              Only because you mimicked his father and at the time his Dad was 43.

Comment

Best 5-tool player I ever saw.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                  Great player, speed power and excellent defensive outfielder. His homer in the bottom of the 1st of the 1989 World Series against mighty Oakland set the tone for a stunning upset.

EDIT: Whoops, 1990 not 89.
                  Once he got hurt playing Centerfield, he was never the same. I was a pretty good player. Im a Dodgers fan, but i used to love watching him play. I was a fan.

My 2 of the 3 players i really liked growing up werent even Dodger players. lol

Comment

Eric Davis and Darryl Strawberry played on the same team once in their youth....if my memory serves me right

Comment

Originally posted by kcxiv View Post
                      Once he got hurt playing Centerfield, he was never the same. I was a pretty good player. Im a Dodgers fan, but i used to love watching him play. I was a fan.

My 2 of the 3 players i really liked growing up werent even Dodger players. lol
                      Oh yeah, I'm a die hard Mets fan and my fav players other than Doc, Straw and Keith Hernandez were Dale Murphy (had his glove) and Phil Neikro.

I miss playing baseball...played second base, not a great player but heady and super competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                        Eric Davis and Darryl Strawberry played on the same team once in their youth....if my memory serves me right
                        Yes Sir, you are correct. They were/are very tight and often talked about playing on the same MLB team. Then Davis got hurt, as the poster above mentioned. That must've been one heckuva outfield.

Comment

Sorry, but screw Baseball. They say its America sport but we all know it the ugly red headed step child. In fact I bet Goodell is a Baseball Fan at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                            Best 5-tool player I ever saw.
                            that would be willy mays, they invented the phrase to discribe him.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                              Oh yeah, I'm a die hard Mets fan and my fav players other than Doc, Straw and Keith Hernandez were Dale Murphy (had his glove) and Phil Neikro.

I miss playing baseball...played second base, not a great player but heady and super competitive.
                              Play softball. A bunch of guys mostly from the same high school play during the week. I am 43 and run around like I am 23. I do need a knee surgery and my other knee had one due to it giving out during softball but I know my hardnose time is now limited. We are all 40-45 and we seem to bring in a few young kids so we know they will probably be taking over in 5 years or so. Great entertainment and while it isn't hardball, it is still good fun. BTW, in first place and ready for the playoffs in January.

Comment

Working...
                              X