Watch out for losing teams w/ mid-season coaching changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for losing teams w/ mid-season coaching changes

I kinda wish Kubes were still the HC of the Texans heading into Sunday's game.

The only thing just as dangerous as a team with everything to lose is a team with nothing to lose that has just fired its head coach.

I shore hope John "Full Turtle" Fox & Company rack up the points fast and furious style against the Texans, because if we let these clowns hang around for too long, it might actually turn into a game.

And after Denver's pathetic performance last Thursday, we need a blowout to get back on track.

Also watch out for good teams that don't fire their head coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

The only thing just as dangerous as a team with everything to lose is a team with nothing to lose that has just fired its head coach.

I shore hope John "Full Turtle" Fox & Company rack up the points fast and furious style against the Texans, because if we let these clowns hang around for too long, it might actually turn into a game.

And after Denver's pathetic performance last Thursday, we need a blowout to get back on track.
      Normally I would agree but the Texans are a mess right now. The weather will me nice sunny and warm. I expect Manning to shatter all kinds of records this game.

Comment

This is a Texans team that has gotten blown out huge in games, but also has stayed competitive as well against some top teams.
        They barely knocked off Indy and New England, and Seattle for that matter, but have gotten blown out by the likes of the Ravens, 49ers, Rams, Colts and lost both games to a terrible Jaguars team.
        Their secondary is garbage honestly, although they do have a good front. A very good front.
        The offense is a hot mess now, although they do have some receiving weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

They could lose the first pick if they beat us

Comment

Originally posted by broncolife View Post
            Didn't think about that. Maybe that's why they're starting Schaub and Keenum has a "thumb injury."

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
              Also watch out for good teams that don't fire their head coaches.
              Ok, I laughed at that.

Comment

If the Texans or raiders beat us, it doesn't matter. playoffs?.........playoffs...... playoffs?...............

Comment

Watch out for good teams that have not been playing their best in the last 2 out of 3 games. They could be pissed and just ready to steam roll some chumps !!!

Comment

IF we don't beat Hou or Oak we deserve a WC spot. Not a way to head into playoffs and its all on us not taking care of our own business.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolife View Post
                      I don't think they'll beat us, but we need a blowout, not some last-minute heroics by Manning to win a 3-point game.

Anything less than a 21-point margin of victory for Denver will be a moral victory for the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                        Didn't think about that. Maybe that's why they're starting Schaub and Keenum has a "thumb injury."
                        i believe keenum is 0-8 as starter...

Comment

It would be interesting to find out what the Win/Loss record is for team that have just fired their head coach.

I bet most teams will lose the first game with an interim head coach at the helm, but I also bet that most teams are significantly more competitive after an unpopular head coach has been fired.

Just look at the Broncos after Shannyham was dumped (although he wasn't fired mid-season). We went 6-0 under McStalin the next year...and then followed that up with a more pedestrian 0-6 record once the team figured out that we had just replace one short dictator with another, even shorter, dictator.

Comment

OHHHHKAY WE GET IT. You're a Seahawks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                              OHHHHKAY WE GET IT. You're a Seahawks fan.
                              :zzzzzz: Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                              X