Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday to bowtown and Quoydogs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to bowtown and Quoydogs...

Enjoy...

have a good one!

.....I'll start another B-day thread sometime next week in Q's honor

Comment

wth nobody wished ME a happy bday.

get bent jerks.

Just kidding! Happy B-day fellow Sags!

Comment

Crush you dolt, your birthday isn't listed. But what the hell, I am nice girl I will wish you a happy birthday!

Now I am falling in line with my required position and providing the required sustenance of sammiches and/or pot pies. also a nice beverage.

Comment

Thanks Fellas this has been a tough one. 38 years today . I picked up the sax yesterday . Played it for a while and thought man I'm really rusty at this. Then I realized that I hadn't played it in 20 years. 20 YEARS !!!

Ouch.

Comment

Happy Birthday Guys!

Bowtown, the vote is Conklin

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              have a good one!

.....I'll start another B-day thread sometime next week in Q's honor
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-f_DPrSEOEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Comment

HAPPY HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL! May your wildest dreams be less than appropriate and more than fulfilled.

Good day!

Comment

Two of our best! Have a good one, fellas. I look forward to more of Bowtown's hilarious posts and Quotdogs threads that are two days behind the rest of the world.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bro's!

Comment

'Happy Birthday Guys" I hope you have good weather on your birthday
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, All! Had a pretty decent one. Going to be a crazy year, my first kid is due in a few months and I really find myself clawing for my often destructive youth while hurtling at warp speed towards my very comfortable yet inevitably fat fatherly future. Had dinner last night with the wife at a steakhouse, came home ready to party, and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I guess there's always next year. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          That sounds amazing. I fell asleep on the couch watching Kick Ass 2 by 1030, so my night was pretty great too.
                          How was the movie?

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Working...
                            X