2020 Broncos Camp Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Broncos Camp Updates?

One of the great traditions here as far as I can tell, is the threads about bronco fans visiting camp, and reporting what they think of draft picks, the QB, coaches, who looks good bad....all that stuff.

I assume that Covid means no one is visiting camp this year....and we are stuck relying on people like Klis? I gotta say, this sucks. There are a few of you here, that seem to be objective in your evalutions of your own team and I would like to have honest updates on Lock. Klis and his ilk aren't going to provide that.

No preseason games means I can't even get a look for myself.

That said....does anyone here have actual camp news that they didn't get from the media people who are already covering it? I know some of you have friends on the inside. Any camp specific items?

Bro, a season isn’t going to happen.

camp updates will happen summer 2021

Comment

If we told you, we'd have to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        One of the great traditions here as far as I can tell, is the threads about bronco fans visiting camp, and reporting what they think of draft picks, the QB, coaches, who looks good bad....all that stuff.

I assume that Covid means no one is visiting camp this year....and we are stuck relying on people like Klis? I gotta say, this sucks. There are a few of you here, that seem to be objective in your evalutions of your own team and I would like to have honest updates on Lock. Klis and his ilk aren't going to provide that.

No preseason games means I can't even get a look for myself.

That said....does anyone here have actual camp news that they didn't get from the media people who are already covering it? I know some of you have friends on the inside. Any camp specific items?
        Hey, you stupid little ****, after you pull your teeny weeny out of your sister, go **** yourself. Our camp, and it's updates, are none of your business. Go get a hummer from your love me long time whore wife

Comment

Originally posted by mray77 View Post

Hey, you stupid little ****, after you pull your teeny weeny out of your sister, go **** yourself. Our camp, and it's updates, are none of your business. Go get a hummer from your love me long time whore wife
          Not cool dude.

Comment

This place has deteriorated exponentially. Wow.

Comment

Goodness!! That’s wrong on so many levels.

Comment

No. Too much.

Comment

Some posters around here just have no respect for decorum. GTFO!

Comment

That guy was always weird but he’s gone completely off the rails in the past month.

Zero, seems like media access will be pretty limited this year. Probably get some reporting in mid-August. What’s weird is having no idea what they’re even doing out there right now. I think everyone has reported by now, it was just rookies, IR guys and the QBs for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                      Some posters around here just have no respect for decorum. GTFO!
                      I really think it's the Covid. It has everyone on a crazy edge. That it all happened right during what would otherwise be a contentious political season is a little scary.

Comment

And by the way, Zero, you shouldn't have to put up with stuff to that level. You are going to take more grief, just because you're a Chefs fan. But that is over the top, and you have our apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          And by the way, Zero, you shouldn't have to put up with stuff to that level. You are going to take more grief, just because you're a Chefs fan. But that is over the top, and you have our apologies.
                          Great post Dom!

Zero, it’s been crazy on here these past few months. I don’t want to rationalize crazy or something that’s wrong but that wasn’t right.

Comment

Are you saying I'm crazy?

Comment

Zero is a troll.
                              But I generally try to confine my accusations regarding him to beastiality, incest, hookworm anemia, meth addiction, racism, loving cheap beer, playing Banjo, having little brother syndrome, and living in a trailer park.
                              ​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	51Fb57k0UNL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2671857

Comment

Working...
                              X