The Jeff IRman Era is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jeff IRman Era is Over

What are your favorite memories of the Jeff Heuerman experience?

Good thing Elway extended him

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
      What are your favorite memories of the Jeff Heuerman experience?

None since he keeps getting injuried, good riddance!

Comment

Injuries were a big issues but, when on the field, I thought he was underrated and underutilized. Those 10 catches for 83 yards against the Texans are a sign of what he can do when more involved in the passing game.

Comment

IR Man's cap hit is $500,000 as a cut. Easy choice. I remember that game when he caught 10 balls. Actually hoped he'd turned the corner.

Comment

To be honest I think he’s still better than Vannett but you can’t count on him being available for a stretch run so it’s time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Injuries were a big issues but, when on the field, I thought he was underrated and underutilized. Those 10 catches for 83 yards against the Texans are a sign of what he can do when more involved in the passing game.
              i agree. he had ****ty qbs. dick move from elway not cutting him earlier so he could catch on elsewhere. i heard on boston radio last year that the pats had asked about him. be interesting to see if he can get another job.

Comment

Bye, Jake!

Comment

Remember when Osweiler saved the day in 2017? Siemian started the game, then Brock came in with a 10 point deficit. He had 54 TD pass to IRman during the comeback.

Comment

The IR won’t be the same without him!

Comment

Heuerman wasn't a good Bronco and his selection was always ****ty. Klis wrong again.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Heuerman wasn't a good Bronco and his selection was always ****ty. Klis wrong again.
                        Klis has to kiss up to Elway. That’s the only way he gets the Broncos insider info.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post

dick move from elway not cutting him earlier so he could catch on elsewhere.
                          Yes, they could have cut him much earlier. Now the rosters are set. I would like to see Heuerman with the Falcons where there are tons of targets left by Hooper. Matt Ryan is a quality, TE-friendly QB and Hayden Hurst is not an established TE. The Patriots still make some sense if they don't want to rely on their rookie TEs; Heuerman could unseat LaCosse as the veteran TE and, if he gets injured, they have Asiasi and Keene.

Comment

Dick move? Training camp just started. Now he cam latch on anywhere. The te market is bare thin. He has his choice plus if anyone gets sick or hurt teams will be begging him

We could have had him in camp to compete with O and vannett and the guy from last year that was doing well until he went IR....and Butt.

Instead we let him go now. Seems like a favor to me

Comment

Who will they sign with IRmans money?

no reason to cut him now unless they want the money. Already at 80

Comment

Working...
                              X