So My Neighbor died.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So My Neighbor died.......

His daughter was looking through his stuff and found this. She knew I was a Bronco's fan and gave it to me... RIP Marvin!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	115879865_2613614565543975_3363549754088194162_n.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	2667945Click image for larger version

Name:	109734890_2613614632210635_6216884993507883265_n.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	2667944
    Attached Files

I have that exact mug.

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Very nice...RIP

Comment

Nice mug but I do not think I would have kept it since Broncos lost in the Superbowl, who would want to look at the Superbowl score everytime you use the mug?

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMoss84 View Post
            Nice mug but I do not think I would have kept it since Broncos lost in the Superbowl, who would want to look at the Superbowl score everytime you use the mug?
            True, but it was the first one... would have been different if it was the 49er SB!!!

Comment

I'd pour a Keystone Light in that and drink it...

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                I'd pour a Keystone Light in that and drink it...
                Already done (Coors Light)...

Kip loved you in 1989... you might have been a better player if your feet weren't in concrete.... some good hits though!!!!

Comment

Didn't know the Broncos were a German team.

RIP to your neighbour! The Broncos win every year in heaven
                  Last edited by Chris; 07-25-2020, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Very nice. RIP to your neighbor.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your neighbor, but that mug is totally awesome. You should use a sharpie to change the score on the Broncos-Cowboys game, haha. If Trump can use a sharpie to change the path of a hurricane, you can use one to make the Broncos Super Bowl champs that year. 😉

Comment

Damn what a sucky year to go out:
                        limited outdoor activity all year...
                        KC Queens won the SB...
                        Family left in a Covid-19 world...
                        Last season known started with Flacco (and pretty much ended with Flacco aquisition too.)
                        Right before the whole "aliens exist and we got a vehicle but we can't duplicate their science yet" thing...

At least he got to see the beginning of the 🐴🐓🔒 era before taking that flight we are all waiting to take...
                        and he died during a once in a lifetime comet appearance.... If Gemini and Sagittarius and Aquarius have any validity, then going out during the peak moment of a lifetime level comet being in the sky must mean a powerful thing too.

Oh and the cup is cool as well... How rude of me to almost leave that out. Think of it like this: a Broncos fan loved the Broncos and cared for that cup through half a lifetime. That is a treasure indeed. And you should treat it as such.
                        Good score. Sorry about your neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                          Sorry to hear about your neighbor, but that mug is totally awesome. You should use a sharpie to change the score on the Broncos-Cowboys game, haha. If Trump can use a sharpie to change the path of a hurricane, you can use one to make the Broncos Super Bowl champs that year. 😉
                          That is an idea I could change Denver's 10 to 40 pretty easy!!!
                          Last edited by Guess Who; 07-31-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                            Damn what a sucky year to go out:
                            limited outdoor activity all year...
                            KC Queens won the SB...
                            Family left in a Covid-19 world...
                            Last season known started with Flacco (and pretty much ended with Flacco aquisition too.)
                            Right before the whole "aliens exist and we got a vehicle but we can't duplicate their science yet" thing...

At least he got to see the beginning of the 🐴🐓🔒 era before taking that flight we are all waiting to take...
                            and he died during a once in a lifetime comet appearance.... If Gemini and Sagittarius and Aquarius have any validity, then going out during the peak moment of a lifetime level comet being in the sky must mean a powerful thing too.

Oh and the cup is cool as well... How rude of me to almost leave that out. Think of it like this: a Broncos fan loved the Broncos and cared for that cup through half a lifetime. That is a treasure indeed. And you should treat it as such.
                            Good score. Sorry about your neighbor.
                            Well he was about 80 so I dont think the whole COVID lockdown thing really affected him that much. He died of cancer ate right through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

That is an idea I could change Senver's 10 to 40 pretty easy!!!
                              If you change it on the mug, then that makes it official. 😉👍🏻

Comment

Working...
                              X