Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superbowls that Broncos should have won?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowls that Broncos should have won?

Superbowl against Redskins-Broncos lead 10-0 and I thought Broncos was going to blow them out but everything fell apart

Superbowl against Seahawks-I thought Broncos was a better team than Seahawks and Seahawks lucked their way to the Superbowl but I never thought Seahawks was going to kill the Broncos so Seahawks was the better team that day unfortunately

1996. 2012. ****ing Michael Dean Perry and Bill Vinovich. And Rahim Moore.

Comment

1996 and 2012 for sure. All the SB losses are hard to make a case for with how badly they got steamrolled. Want to say 2005 even though that Steelers game was so ugly but I’m convinced they would have beaten Seattle.

Comment

Yup, 2012 will always go down as a Denver SB in my personal record book. By the same token, the NE 2014 and KC 2019 championships are null and void.

Comment

Broncos also got BVed against the Bengals in 2014. Not sure if that would have affected playoff seeding, but I think 2012 and 2014 were actually the best Manning teams.

Comment

With all the turnovers they got in SB XII they should have won that one the Doomsday was too much for Morton who was even more of a statue from the beating he took from the Steelers and Raiders in the playoffs.

Had Doug Williams not come back the 2nd quarter doesn't happen.

**** wasn't meant to be. I am glad that I got to share SB wins with my family. I saw too many people celebrating the Cubs World series win at cemetary's.

Comment

1996 and 2012. Don’t think I’ll ever get over the latter. (Effing Joe Flacco!!! 🤬)

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                Broncos also got BVed against the Bengals in 2014. Not sure if that would have affected playoff seeding, but I think 2012 and 2014 were actually the best Manning teams.
                I thought during all three regular seasons from 2012-14 that it was more promising they would end up in a SB than 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                  1996 and 2012. Don’t think I’ll ever get over the latter. (Effing Joe Flacco!!! 🤬)
                  It is funny Flacco went to the Broncos after that

Comment

There was a 3-4 week stretch in 2014 where the team looked like it was going to be unstoppable. Definitely the most talented of all the teams. Didn’t play up to it most of the year. By December I thought it was pretty clear they weren’t beating the Pats.

Comment

I look at this way: the broncos never lost a superbowl in a close game. They were all over either by halftime or the 3rd quarter. The only thing they should be ashamed of was how they played in those games. It sucks because those were all great seasons.

Fyi, F.U.K.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                        There was a 3-4 week stretch in 2014 where the team looked like it was going to be unstoppable. Definitely the most talented of all the teams. Didn’t play up to it most of the year. By December I thought it was pretty clear they weren’t beating the Pats.
                        Hard to win a SB in 2014 when your DC and HC were out the door before you even play your playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          I look at this way: the broncos never lost a superbowl in a close game. They were all over either by halftime or the 3rd quarter. The only thing they should be ashamed of was how they played in those games. It sucks because those were all great seasons.

Fyi, F.U.K.C.
                          That is sad but true

Comment

I think the 2012 team was better than the 2015 team that actually won it.

I don’t, OTOH, think the ‘96 team was going to beat that Packers team that year.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMoss84 View Post

It is funny Flacco went to the Broncos after that
                              It was horrible. I never liked him, never thought he was any good, got paid thanks to Rahim Moore and one good postseason, then after he starts getting even more washed up and injured, Elway flips a 4th to Baltimore for him? 🤦🏼‍♂️ Going from Keenum/VJ to Flaccid was my lowest point as a Broncos fan ever since Shanahan got fired and replaced with McDouche. Thank goodness Flacco got injured and Lock shined enough last year to help save Elway from himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X