John Lewis RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lewis RIP

Wow what a great man. "The Klan beat us and we refused to fight back. When they attacked we sang we love everybody in out hearts as they beat us."

He is Mount Rushmore Great..

"I got arrested 40 times in the 60's but I never left the fight, I never gave up."~~ John Lewis

Comment

Please all Republicans, don't hate on this man.... Just pass on by!

Comment

Incredibly inspiring man. Nobody should have an unkind word to say about him.

Comment

Who?

Comment

RIP

Comment

Rest in Power John Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                Who?
                He’s a civil rights leader who worked with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in many civil rights protests. He also was a US Rep for GA’s 5th district for many years.
                Last edited by Bigdawg26; 07-18-2020, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                  Who?
                  There's this thing called a search engine. Use your tiny little pea brain and go look it up if you are curious, don't just ask 'who'. That's f'n lazy man. Do some work.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

There's this thing called a search engine. Use your tiny little pea brain and go look it up if you are curious, don't just ask 'who'. That's f'n lazy man. Do some work.
                    I wouldn’t necessarily blame him. Civil rights movement is not really taught and talked about in schools. That’s a problem because people don’t know the real history of America including the terrible discrimination of black ppl in America. I blame the education system not 69bronco for not knowing.

Comment

RIP to a great American.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

I wouldn’t necessarily blame him. Civil rights movement is not really taught and talked about in schools. That’s a problem because people don’t know the real history of America including the terrible discrimination of black ppl in America. I blame the education system not 69bronco for not knowing.
                        Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post

Yeah, not blaming him for not knowing the guy, pointing out it's just lazy to ask 'who' when you could take 3 seconds and type the name in Google and find out anything you wanted to know. If somebody wanted to know the 10 closest stars to us, they wouldn't ask in a forum, they would just Google it. But I do feel like he was kinda making slight like the guy must not have been anything important if he didn't know who he was.

Comment

Wow. Made it all the way to post #9 before an insult was hurled. New WRP record!

Comment

He lived to see racist statues start to be torn down and that is something. RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X