Official - Broncos will have limited fan seats this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official - Broncos will have limited fan seats this year

Official email from the Broncos to Season ticket holders indicates significantly limited fan capacity this year. It is not a surprise, but it is the first instance the Broncos have made a public declaration on how they will handle COVID.

Below is a part of the email received:

Dear Denver Broncos Season Ticket Member,

On behalf of the entire Denver Broncos organization, we are thankful for the incredible support, patience and loyalty you have shown during such a challenging time. As we navigate COVID-19 together, we share your excitement for the 2020 season while also taking all necessary precautions to help ensure your safety this year at Empower Field at Mile High.

Over the last few months, our organization has worked closely with local government officials and the National Football League, following the latest guidelines and recommendations from public health experts. There is nothing more important than your well-being, and we are committed to doing everything we can to accommodate as many fans—as safely as possible—in compliance with all health regulations.

With that in mind, the gameday experience this season at Empower Field at Mile High will look and feel very different.

Based on local and league health policies, we unfortunately will be unable to host all Season Ticket Members at Broncos games this year. Reduced seating capacity will be required at Empower Field at Mile High as well as the other NFL stadiums due to COVID-19.

Among many enhanced safety precautions at Empower Field at Mile High to reduce the risk of COVID-19, there will be mandatory social distancing and face covering requirements for all fans. We have also taken other proactive measures to increase the cleanliness of our stadium, adding cashless concession options, touchless bathroom fixtures, sanitation stations and the latest air purification technology.

We understand that COVID-19 has affected everyone differently. Many of you may be facing personal hardships or have health concerns about attending games this year. Our organization will be as flexible as possible and has several options available for Season Ticket Members.

First step towards the reality of there not being a season. Unless in a bubble environment with no fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
      First step towards the reality of there not being a season. Unless in a bubble environment with no fans.
      100% true

Comment

I like staying home and betting on Russian Table Tennis anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
          You have a Russian Table Tennis guy, too?

Comment

Maybe if I'm desperate I could do the table tennis. Now the Russian slap-fighting thing, I could definitely watch that for a while...

Comment

BOYCOTT

Comment

The big sports where large teams are required will be extremely hard to navigate this covid year. Smaller sports (like fighting) it's much easier to control and I believe those are the ones that will thrive this year. UFC is doing quite well, fights pretty much every week. Football just has too many moving parts. As soon as 1 team has a handful of key starters get sick and miss games, that will probably force the season to stop.

Comment

So you aren't watching Cornhole on ESPN Ocho like the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post

You have a Russian Table Tennis guy, too?
                    Who is your Worm Guy?

Comment

And yet you clowns said I was dumb for saying there wouldn’t be football back in April.

3 of you put your money where your mouth was in bets. The rest coward. Funny only chiefs fans pay their bets here.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        And yet you clowns said I was dumb for saying there wouldn’t be football back in April.

3 of you put your money where your mouth was in bets. The rest coward. Funny only chiefs fans pay their bets here.
                        😪

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

Who is your Worm Guy?
                          You can go **** yourself if you think I'm giving you his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I’m sure you were called dumb for other reasons.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X