Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV games week 16

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TV games week 16

    http://506sports.com/

    Need to find another way to watch...getting Indy at KC here in Portland.
    50 miles North and 100 south gets the Denver game.

  • #2
    Thanks, Scott.

    Comment


    • #3
      Alright! Denver in OC. Another surprise is San Diego sold out vs Raiders. They want to thank the Raider fans for continuing to root for one ****ty franchise.

      Comment


      • #4
        OMG! We get to see the Seattle game in Denver!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
          OMG! We get to see the Seattle game in Denver!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Bar? BAR!

            Comment


            • #7
              Back in SoCal for the holidays, The gang is heading out to the sports bar... I hear they have this thing called satellite TV, We can watch every single game on multiple big screens. I know, I think it is science fiction as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                ****ing Queefs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                  ****ing Queefs
                  they stink

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                    http://506sports.com/

                    Need to find another way to watch...getting Indy at KC here in Portland.
                    50 miles North and 100 south gets the Denver game.
                    Check back here for a "game thread", there will be a link to a stream. There always is: http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Alright! Denver in OC. Another surprise is San Diego sold out vs Raiders. They want to thank the Raider fans for continuing to root for one ****ty franchise.
                      They're showing that game out here instead of the Pats/Ravens. Sucks for us, but the two Raiders/Chargers games are the two highest highest TV ratings games that CBS gets out here, so we're always stuck watching that garbage game.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                          OMG! We get to see the Seattle game in Denver!!!!!
                          You are so lucky. When Denver goes up 35-3 on Texans, you will not even care to watch your Broncos in the 2nd half so you can make love to yourself while watching the Seahawks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                            They're showing that game out here instead of the Pats/Ravens. Sucks for us, but the two Raiders/Chargers games are the two highest highest TV ratings games that CBS gets out here, so we're always stuck watching that garbage game.
                            That got me thinking to possibly just go to the bar and watch both games.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

                              Denver on in the AM, then the Cards in the afternoon.

                              Go SAINTS!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X