Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And this is why Todd McShay/ESPN is incompetent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decker is highly replacable.
    anything more than 3 large, i say let him walk.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with that opinion. Right now they're rolling out Bubba Caldwell. Nobody thinks that can't be improved? Factor in Decker's free agency and it could be something we draft again like last year with King.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
        I don't see anything wrong with that opinion. Right now they're rolling out Bubba Caldwell. Nobody thinks that can't be improved?
        As a 4th receiver? You can do a lot worse then Bubba Caldwell, take a gander at some rosters.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
          I don't see anything wrong with that opinion. Right now they're rolling out Bubba Caldwell. Nobody thinks that can't be improved? Factor in Decker's free agency and it could be something we draft again like last year with King.
          Decker >>>>>>>>>>> Caldwell

Not even close. If we stuck Bubba out there every week, he would be covered much better. Caldwell did great but he isn't a replacement. We have many weapons on offense but he wouldn't be one of them.

Comment

I don't think losing Decker is as forgone a conclusion as some think. I just don't think he is going to get the coin everyone expects.
            With that said, even if we do lose him there is little need to draft a WR in the first. Unless a DT type is there(by that I mean franchise WR potential and not just size).

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
              I don't think losing Decker is as forgone a conclusion as some think. I just don't think he is going to get the coin everyone expects.
              With that said, even if we do lose him there is little need to draft a WR in the first. Unless a DT type is there(by that I mean franchise WR potential and not just size).
              I really don't see us losing him either. Most of the guys we need to retain like Harris will come cheap on RFA tenders or decent deals. Very few guys are deserving of lucrative extensions that would take up cap space. At least for 2014, 2015 is different.

Comment

Decker will get #2 money, what is that going for?

Comment

sorry, decker isnt even our #3 receiver option, why would we give him #2 money?
                  welker and both thomas's are more valuable to our O than decker.
                  decker is our #4 most valuable receiver.
                  If his agent thinks ED is worth #2 money then he may as well list his home in denver !

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                    As a 4th receiver? You can do a lot worse then Bubba Caldwell, take a gander at some rosters.
                    If we lose Decker and Welker then Caldwell is 2nd instead of 4th. Hence the suggestion that we would possibly need an upgrade in said hypothetical.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      If we lose Decker and Welker then Caldwell is 2nd instead of 4th. Hence the suggestion that we would possibly need an upgrade in said hypothetical.
                      Oh...I didn't go back far enough to know we were hypothetically losing everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                        Oh...I didn't go back far enough to know we were hypothetically losing everyone!
                        lol, hopefully we don't. But a possibility with both of them unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                        X