Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And this is why Todd McShay/ESPN is incompetent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is why Todd McShay/ESPN is incompetent...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...rst-round-pick

Zack Martin
    Denver Broncos (11-3)
    COLLEGE: Notre Dame
    HT: 6-4
    WT: 308
    POS: OT

Analysis: There is one reason why the Broncos are Super Bowl contenders this season, and that same reason is what is going to make them contenders again in 2014: Peyton Manning. So even though Denver has other need areas, its top priority needs to be protecting its quarterback.The more tape I watch of Martin, the more I like him. He is consistent, shows up to play all the time and is versatile (he's capable of moving inside to guard, but also athletic enough to stay out at tackle). The Broncos can address their other needs -- WR, CB and D-line among them -- later on in the draft.

----------------

And ESPN is making you have an insider account for this bull****. Absolutely ridiculous. Broncos have been one of the most covered teams for the past 3 years...how the **** do you not know we have Clady and Franklin, (and Clark)? And WR as a top need? Really?

And I thought the omane gms were bad
    Last edited by Action; 12-18-2013, 01:29 PM.

Draft forum is that way ------>

Comment

Maybe he's looking at the possiblity that Clady might not be 100% next season, and that we fail to sign one of our WR's.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        Draft forum is that way ------>
        What a coincidence, that's the way my schlong curves too.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
          Maybe he's looking at the possiblity that Clady might not be 100% next season, and that we fail to sign one of our WR's.
          And if Clady isn't healthy, don't we still have Clark?

Comment

We are potentially going to have a need at WR. I don't think Decker will be here next year. Not because of performance...I just don't think there will be enough money to go around.

Comment

defense, defense, defense

oh and

defense

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                We are potentially going to have a need at WR. I don't think Decker will be here next year. Not because of performance...I just don't think there will be enough money to go around.
                Yep. WR will be a need if they can't bring everyone back.

Comment

As much as I rip most MSM sports guys, this isn't too far fetched. Clady might not be back to 100% and Martin can play G if we don't resign Beadles, but we'll pick 32 and not 31...

WR- Decker and Welker might not be back next year (but I hope both are - Decker for $ and Welker for health).

CB, check - always use that even if we re-sign DRC, but S is a higher concern.

DL, I'd rather roll MLB than DL, but we can use beef because our depth isn't great there.

Comment

Blake Bortles at #3 is much more aggregeious than us taking a OT at 31 or 32.

Comment

Bortles is going to go really high, but . I hope Cleveland takes him.

Comment

Unreal at the amount of people trying to justify drafting an OT. Omane gms are just as bad as I thought.

Do you really think John Elway would use a 1st round pick on drafting someone that will most likely get 0 playing time?

We JUST gave Ryan Clady a huge contract extension, we JUST gave Chris Clark a contract extension, and Franklin is due a contract after next season. Why would anyone with a quarter brain or more allocate money and a 1st round pick at OT?

Why would we use a 1st round pick on a Tackle with so many glaring needs?

It makes no sense in any predictable circumstance.

Comment

Matter of fact, if we draft an OT, and Clady is healthy....this 1st round OT wouldn't be active on game day ANY WEEK with a healthy oline....that's how ridiculous the thought of drafting an OT is.

Only way we draft an OT is if we cut or trade Clady. It absolutely retarded to draft an OT in any other situation.

Comment

Tell us who you want the Broncos to draft, Action. I will be sure to forward your suggestions to Pat Bowlen and John Elway at the Broncos Christmas Party.

Comment

I see us drafting a Safety or a CB.

Comment

Working...
                              X