On NFL Network right now: Sound FX - Best of John Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On NFL Network right now: Sound FX - Best of John Elway

Watching it....some good stuff.... he's throwing ducks right now...

Asks John if he wants to work anything today..John says "Not really, a little lazy today...*yawn*"

Then he proceeds to throw an interception

There is some revealing stuff on here...specifically talking about having to kiss certain refs asses...etc

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Oh, man.

I want that Super Bowl feeling again.

Comment

Nice, finally an example of John calling the audible(s) (Blue 18/19 H/T) that I talked about in this thread and got **** for it.

Shanny had the same run audibles for 14 years.
          Last edited by BigPlayShay; 12-18-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Chills.

Comment

****. Missed it.

Comment

Rep to anyone who can find this video on the internet! I did a search and came up empty. At work and can't turn on the TV...

Comment

Mad chills...tears building up...no Moreno though. That retirement speech was tough...

Manning better bring the Lombardi back.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                    Rep to anyone who can find this video on the internet! I did a search and came up empty. At work and can't turn on the TV...
                    It's on again tonight at 10:30 Mountain

Comment

I tuned in late, but will record the later Elway segment. Right now they are doing a Shottenhiemer polka piece? They showed some of Christian Okoye 30 sec highlights lol, but dang he wore gigantic shoulder pads. Easily 2x the size rb's wear nowadays. I know they all do with better equipment, but talking about squaring up to a hole, he was square with those pads. Though Atwater wasn't impressed ! That was a great tackle, blew C.O. up. I remember that like it was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by cabronco View Post
                        I tuned in late, but will record the later Elway segment. Right now they are doing a Shottenhiemer polka piece? They showed some of Christian Okoye 30 sec highlights lol, but dang he wore gigantic shoulder pads. Easily 2x the size rb's wear nowadays. I know they all do with better equipment, but talking about squaring up to a hole, he was square with those pads. Though Atwater wasn't impressed ! That was a great tackle, blew C.O. up. I remember that like it was yesterday.
                        I've been walking around, singing at the top of my lungs, "Oka maka dingle donga Schottenheimer polka! Rinka dinka pinka stinka Schottenheimer pola! Ooka laka aka faka Oscar Meyer Weiner!" My dogs are barking at me.

Forever alone.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          I've been walking around, singing at the top of my lungs, "Oka maka dingle donga Schottenheimer polka! Rinka dinka pinka stinka Schottenheimer pola! Ooka laka aka faka Oscar Meyer Weiner!" My dogs are barking at me.

Forever alone.

Comment

This was awesome! a lot of stuff I had never seen

http://www.gigaup.fr/?g=U481ML5RPF
                            or
                            http://www.share-online.biz/dl/J18041YMYLPC

Comment

Missed it, but it will be on again at 1pm MST on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X