Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manning on Mincey: "I'm sure he's excited to win some games. Wait that didn't sound good"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning on Mincey: "I'm sure he's excited to win some games. Wait that didn't sound good"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Manning funny moment re mincey &quot;I&#39;m sure he&#39;s excited to win some games. Wait that didn&#39;t sound good&quot; <a href="http://t.co/JdAe1UT6Iw">pic.twitter.com/JdAe1UT6Iw</a></p>&mdash; Darren McKee (@dmac1043) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmac1043/statuses/413402613875752963">December 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mincey?

oh the knew DL from the jagwads

Comment

I'm excited about this guy. Get him out there. Sure his attitude sucked at jags after JDR left. Normally I wouldn't want a player like that. But we don't have anyone who gets consistent pressure on the QB. Von can't do it alone. Mincey can apply pressure forcing some bad throws. I'm tired of seeing QBs never get touched or rushed into a throw. Feet set. Lasers to wide open WRs. If mincey can disrupt just a little I want him in there.

Comment

Mincey has 20 sacks in 62 career games, of which he's started 33.

He had 8 sacks 1 INT and 4 FF when he started 16 games in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
          Mincey has 20 sacks in 62 career games, of which he's started 33.

He had 8 sacks 1 INT and 4 FF when he started 16 games in 2011
          He's been in the doghouse this year too. Not much wear and tear since the deactivations demotions fines etc.

I don't think he will be late to a meeting with JDR. We can get some good production out of him this and next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            He's been in the doghouse this year too. Not much wear and tear since the deactivations demotions fines etc.

I don't think he will be late to a meeting with JDR. We can get some good production out of him this and next month.
            well, hopefully you're right.....

Comment

Having ANYONE else that can put some heat on the QB will help
              Von too. I'd like to see Miller play from the defensive right side more...that is where he seems to be most effective. Not sure what side Mincey is best at. But if its also right, then Phillips at LDE along with Knighton and Jackson in the middle may be able to at least force some double teams. If Miller is in then maybe he can get there, as long as someone is watching for the outlet receivers. Have to stop the delayed blitz crap though and just get there early.

Comment

1. Peyton knew what he was saying, as always.

2. Reporter in the foreground should give up and embrace bald.

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
                  1. Peyton knew what he was saying, as always.

2. Reporter in the foreground should give up and embrace bald.
                  That looks like some chemo type loss. The sides are just as barren as the top

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    That looks like some chemo type loss. The sides are just as barren as the top
                    good old fashioned thinning hair

probably not patterned either - it's like the new "thinning" logging practice

I work with a couple of duffers who have the same thing going on. looks ridiculous.
                    +1 on embracing bald

Comment

He's not wrong lol

Comment

He could be wrong, he might not be excited to win some games, he might just hope to remain on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          Mincey?

oh the knew DL from the jagwads
                          if you don't no now you no

Comment

Interesting that he's wearing #57. So, our true DE's are 57/58...

Comment

Broncosgiveminceycleanslate

Comment

Working...
                              X