Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have lost another friend - (Rest in peace, Hogan11)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news. We had many conversations (mostly about music and the concerts I had gone to in the old days). Good people. My warmest condolences to Sassy. RIP.

Comment

Man, such a tough time for the Hogan Family. He was just grieving his mother's passing as was the rest of his family and now this. Really feel for Shelly... just no words to take away her pain. All in due time I suppose.

Hug your loves ones folks. Life is short.

Comment

Some PieTasters for your week:

Comment

Originally posted by crawdad View Post
          Hogan11 aka Ray Hogan passed away last night. Details are unknown. Really a great friend and Bronco fan. He will be missed by all and my heart goes out to Sassy and his family.

Obituary:
          https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ev...8XGI6_UmT8Liyg
          RIP remember him

Comment

Really sad news.

Hogan's contributions to that "what's in your CD player?" thread were one of the highlights of this forum. Hogan and I argued about music sometimes, but it was never rancorous, and, although I never met him in person, I always got the feeling he was a nice cat w/ a good heart.

54 is WAY too young to be checking out, man. Baja, TGN, Mock, Hogan...the roster's getting too thin around here, man!

Rest in peace, and via con Dios, amigo.

Condolences to Sassy.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
              Really sad news.

Hogan's contributions to that "what's in your CD player?" thread were one of the highlights of this forum. Hogan and I argued about music sometimes, but it was never rancorous, and, although I never met him in person, I always got the feeling he was a nice cat w/ a good heart.

54 is WAY too young to be checking out, man. Baja, TGN, Mock, Hogan...the roster's getting too thin around here, man!

Rest in peace, and via con Dios, amigo.

Condolences to Sassy.
              He was. We sipped many a Bud Light with Hogan and Sassy -- thought we'd be sipping many, many more ...

Comment

My condolences.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. We tailgated together and partied in Denver. RIP Hogan.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	hogan.JPG
Views:	802
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	2656749
                    Is that his mom or his girlfriend? Rest in peace Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMoss84 View Post

Is that his mom or his girlfriend? Rest in peace Hogan
                      That's his girlfriend -- his Mom was in her 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

That's his girlfriend -- his Mom was in her 90's.
                        Cool, thank you

Comment

I just got back from vacationing in Texas so I decided to wait until I could get into my office computer and "check in". Ray Hogan aka Hogan was one of the original posters here. Many left when a certain ego laden , poster would go too far with posters like Shelly aka Sassy and I can thank BroncoBuff for somehow getting him to leave. It was too late and he was gone. I last saw Ray on a Friday night on 16th street as we meet up for drinks before the Sunday game vs the Jags in 2019. While we were completely opposite in politics, we had our love for the Broncos and music. I , like some still here, had him on FB and he did his version of OM game thread. His long distance relationship with Shelly is probably the most famous here and was still going when Ray suddenly passed (I believe she was talking to him when it happened but not 100% sure). His love of music with signed memorabilia of album covers and hated the hipster love of the inferior vinyls compared to cds. He became a Broncos fan when Syracuse RB Floyd Little was selected and signed with the Broncos. He loved the Expos then the Pirates and bounced over to the Flyers for hockey and Georgia for college football....yeah, he was like SoCal bouncing all over the nation for sports teams. I cried when I heard from Shelly's FB post that he passed away and I have lost a good friend even if we were 3000 miles away. I will salute him in the near future with a Bud Light but only because he thought it tasted good.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMoss84 View Post

Cool, thank you
                            So if he was 54, his Mom would have to be in her late 70s. You really thought Shelly was his Mom? Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              I was at the legendary 2005 tailgate before the SD game I didn't know Ray at all back then, only a few posters. I hadn't been posting that long. I then met Ray and Shelly at the 2008 Saints game. Ray and I talked a lot before that game while the dude from Cali cooked. He was into a lot more punk than I was but I loved talking music with Ray. He will not be forgotten and will be missed a lot.
                              Thanks for remembering me "Dude from Chicago".

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

So if he was 54, his Mom would have to be in her late 70s. You really thought Shelly was his Mom? Ouch.
                                Hogan looked 30 in the picture so I thought it was his mother
                                Last edited by RandyMoss84; 07-14-2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X