Mahomes New Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahomes New Deal

Just heard on the radio its a 10 year deal....no word on the dollar amount.

I’m gonna guess 420,000,000 plus a lipstick-smooched C-note from Zero.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

10 years? Ha, he will never see the end of it.

I'd be willing to bet that he will get COVID19 this year or next, and he will be out of the league by 2024.

Comment

Denver is ****ed for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
              10 years? Ha, he will never see the end of it.

I'd be willing to bet that he will get COVID19 this year or next, and he will be out of the league by 2024.

you wish

Comment

Mahomes gonna quit and become the full-time Kermit voice actor.

Comment

I don't wish for him to get COVID, I just think he will screw up with his newly found fame and glory and somehow get it. I think it will in turn ruin his career.

Comment

Good deal for the Broncos. He deserves it. give him more!!!!!

Comment

This was actually a smart move by the Chiefs. They get a deal done with Mahomes before Dak resets the QB market next year with his deal. No matter what your thoughts on if this deal is an overpay or an underpay for Mahomes, it is still cheaper than it would have been a year from now.

Comment

Just heard that 10 year deal doesn’t start until his rookie contract is up in 2 years, so he’s basically tied to KC for 12 years.

i would imagine this deal is going to determine his cap hit based on a % of the cap, which is long overdue for these QB contracts

Comment

He probably can afford a planet now. 10 years... sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                            Just heard that 10 year deal doesn’t start until his rookie contract is up in 2 years, so he’s basically tied to KC for 12 years.

i would imagine this deal is going to determine his cap hit based on a % of the cap, which is long overdue for these QB contracts
                            This is correct....extension does NOT kick in until AFTER 2021. With KC through 2031 and we now have a known budget for next 2 years.....means they can now sign C Jones with some sort of backloaded deal. Today is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post

thats a really good deal then

Comment

Working...
                              X