Matt Schaub starting Sunday. Ben Tate on IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Schaub starting Sunday. Ben Tate on IR

I personally don't like this. Guy come in to "prove he's still got it" and be the hero. Oh well, gotta win.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Texans just placed Ben Tate on IR, and they also ruled Case Keenum out for Sunday against Denver.</p>&mdash; Joan Niesen (@JoanNiesen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoanNiesen/statuses/413381831543631872">December 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They should just let the rook play out the last two games and see what they have. Texans are going to get the first pick and need to know if they should spend it on a QB.

EDIT: OMG I'm first. That's like the first time, I've been first. About to go celebrity like it's 2012.

EDITx2: I have just been informed that the rook is hurt. Please disregard previous, uninformed comment.
    Last edited by HILife; 12-18-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Keenum is hurt, can't play.

Comment

Keenum is out with a thumb injury, he can't play.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
          They should just let the rook play out the last two games and see what they have. Texans are going to get the first pick and need to know if they should spend it on a QB.

EDIT: OMG I'm first. That's like the first time, I've been first. About to go celebrity like it's 2012.

EDITx2: I have just been informed that the rook is hurt. Please disregard previous, uninformed comment.
          And by being first, we get to correct your post!

Keenum is out on injury but Schaub is really rusty. I would like to see him get back to his pick 6 gifts when he was playing. Our D needs some badly needed turnovers for points.

Comment

is champ willing to face shaub?

Comment

who is gonna run the ball for the texans?
              philips will run the ball all he can !

Comment

I think Champ musta slept with Chef Luigi's wife or something.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  And by being first, we get to correct your post!

Keenum is out on injury but Schaub is really rusty. I would like to see him get back to his pick 6 gifts when he was playing. Our D needs some badly needed turnovers for points.
                  Next time I'll let someone else post and read/copy what they said.

Comment

Schaub starting?? It's pick-6 jelly time!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        Doubt it. Who would possible have the patience to put up with him?

Comment

johnson and karim, looks like we are playing the 80s lakers !

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Either that or sent his food back because it wasn't cooked properly....

Comment

We get to play against Joe Mays this week. I bet he goes head hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X