Cam Newton is a Patriot now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton is a Patriot now.

One year deal. Heavy on incentives. **** the Patriots.

Yeah, I'm not that worried.

Comment

If that defense is what it was last year, and Cam can be healthy. They have a chance at the east. Really good value.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
        If that defense is what it was last year, and Cam can be healthy. They have a chance at the east. Really good value.
        Will be interesting, that's for sure. Cam with a really good defense and a great coach. I see double digit wins.

Comment

Comment

They have said for a while that Belicheat and little McDick wanted to go full spread, guess we are going to is if that happens now.

Comment

There's this to consider though...

Comment

Cam is washed up...

Comment

6-10

Comment

I think Cam and Belichick are a bad combination with Cam being a prima donna who has lost his prima and is all donna...

Comment

People think cam is gonna start? He sucks, this is like Tebow to NE 2.0

Comment

Gonna be an interesting year for NE.

Comment

I still think that if he can stay healthy, Cam can make some noise. And if anyone can keep him in line it's Belichick. But I don't see him staying healthy.

I think for NE It's worth the risk. And it buys them a year to figure out the position.

Comment

Scam holds on to the ball to long, has a slow release, and is injury prone. ......yawn

Comment

Cam sucks, love this signing. Pouty little bitch can take his crap game up north and make the Pats worst.

Comment

Working...
                              X