Dave Dameshek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Dameshek

What is with this guys hate for Peyton Manning?

He can't write a single article or do a single Shame Report without bashing Peyton. I used to like his Shame Reports, but now they just piss me off.

Great Article Trumping all that:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...olts-overrated
    Last edited by broncs2bowl; 12-17-2013, 09:18 PM.

! I don't need to open it. It says Bleacher Report. I think this guy used to be on Sports Radio in SD/LA (maybe still does) but was mostly the in between commercials and the radio personality.

Comment

Yeah, his NFL podcast is nearly unlistenable now. The Denver Broncos are 11-3, in position for the #1 seed in the AFC, will have won their division 3 years in a row, and are on pace to break several huge offensive records. Yet he hasn't said one positive thing about the team the entire season -- and Adam Rank on the show is even worse. On yesterday's podcast, he made the case that Tebow is a better QB than Manning, because he won a playoff game for Denver and Manning hasn't. They're both more vitriolic toward Manning and the Broncos then we are to the Chiefs or Raiders.

I get that he dislikes Manning (hey, I hate Brady and Rivers myself), but show some respect for the sport and historic-level achievements, a-holes.
      Last edited by BowlenBall; 12-17-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

If you are looking for validation of your perspective of the World from the mainstream media... The issue isn't with them...it's with you.

Comment

I don't have a clue who that is.. although I did hear Joe klatt doing a NFL break on fox last weekend?

Comment

BR; DR

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                Nope
                Bleacher Report. Not even once!

Comment

am I understanding that grown adults are afraid to reed the bleacher report?
                  are proud to admit to being so cowardly that they have never read it or refuse to read it?
                  well, you are denying yourselves a chance to read an article that would actually make you feel good about PFM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    am I understanding that grown adults are afraid to reed the bleacher report?

lol

Comment

If you don't do stupid things that waste time, you're afraid?

I am also afraid of buying Rockies tickets, doing anything involving an online petition and watching shows that feature males repeatedly getting hit in the crotch on home videos.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        lol
                        I was afraid to go to spelling class and look how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

I am also afraid of buying Rockies tickets, doing anything involving an online petition and watching shows that feature males repeatedly getting hit in the crotch on home videos.
                          kay,
                          you must admit it is pretty childish for someone to declare," Oh the daily caMERA I HATE all those writers i never read it."

Woody is a moron I never read his articles, when I see him on espn I turn the channel.
                          people bragging about this behavior, honestly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Same mentality that says if you don't want the government to pay for something, then you want to ban it completely.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                              If you are looking for validation of your perspective of the World from the mainstream media... The issue isn't with them...it's with you.
                              BINGO !

Comment

Working...
                              X