Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 239 Advice

Hello All,

Lifetime Broncos Fan, looking to go to the AFC Championship. I was looking at tickets in Secton 239 first row, but when researching the seats I saw someone posted that front row was not good.

Could someone please clarify?

Originally posted by jljenkins22 View Post
    Hello All,

Lifetime Broncos Fan, looking to go to the AFC Championship. I was looking at tickets in Secton 239 first row, but when researching the seats I saw someone posted that front row was not good.

Where is 239? Sure you don't mean 229?

Careful buying this early, BTW. I don't think those tickets even officially exist yet. Playoff deposit was just due today I think.

Comment

I must have missed the last 2 weeks of the season and 2 rounds of the playoffs.

Who are we playing for the AFC crown?

Comment

Jesus ****ing Christ, that's a fine jinx you've put out there.

Comment

Hello All,

In the 200 level, you'll be fine.

I've sat in row 3 in the lower bowl, and yeah sometimes you're blocked by players standing on the sidelines.

But those seats you mentioned should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
            Jesus ****ing Christ, that's a fine jinx you've put out there.
            if anyone that posts on the mane has that much influence over the universe, we've got bigger problems than jinxing the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
              Careful buying this early, BTW. I don't think those tickets even officially exist yet. Playoff deposit was just due today I think.
              as long as he is buying from a reputable site like stubhub or the exchange that doesnt charge for contingent games that never happen, there's no risk at all....and for the afc championship, prices will probably only go up from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                if anyone that posts on the mane has that much influence over the universe, we've got bigger problems than jinxing the Broncos.
                behold, wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  jljenkins22 is a member of the negative Q continuum.

Comment

Hello All,

You can buy early as any season ticket holder (like me beatch) knows they have the exact same seats. That being said, where is your link to high jerseys that are quality to purchase from?

Comment

Working...
                    X