Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now’s the time for Washington to retire the Redskins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now’s the time for Washington to retire the Redskins.

Eskimo pies have decided to change their name after 99 years of racial insensitivity. Redskin is much more insensitive than Eskimo.

I heard Aunt Jemima is changing names too. Uncle Ben is next.

Mods,

Move to the WRP forum, please. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day.

Comment

Originally posted by balero View Post
      Mods,

Move to the WRP forum, please. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day.
      Case in point.

If something about an NFL franchise is too political for an NFL forum, then it’s probably a good idea to change the name. It’s just good for business and good for the rest of the league. That’s the only reason Eskimo pies are changing. It’s the first time in 99 years that the political climate has made it more profitable to change.

Comment

The Red Mesa Navajo are proud of the same Redskins and take pride in it.

Comment

It's coming. Heck, the Florida Gators are getting rid of the Swamp Chomp. We are going to find every little thing in this world and call it racist.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
            It's coming. Heck, the Florida Gators are getting rid of the Swamp Chomp. We are going to find every little thing in this world and call it racist.
            Has little to nothing to do with racism. That is for their trained parrots to squawk about. Understand what all of it is actually about...

Many societies have fallen and have been annihilated with such tactics.

This is the goal and this is what we are seeing now.

Our corporations, therefore our politicians have been long bought and owned by Chicom.

Vlad Lenin once said, "we will hang the capitalists with the ropes they sell us."

We went into bed with China, Vietnam etc for their cheap labor and greed. We are now paying the price for that treachery.

Why would you suppose no one bats an eye or cares on the left that commie Kaepernick wears a fidel castro shirt at a presser and he gets paid $50 million dollars from a CORPORATION with a well documented horrific reputation of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan?

The cultural marxists are simply using their useful idiots as stalin once referred to them to destroy the very country that provides everyone with choice by convincing fools we don't have freedom of choice.

Most of those losers have never lived in conditions like that and instead they listen to hypocrites in hollywood that sell the fairy tale of Robin Hood to the masses.

Seen over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
              It’s call media and social terrorism, my friend.
              This is just a preview of what are the things that are going to happen in this country if Biden wins the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

It’s call media and social terrorism, my friend.
                This is just a preview of what are the things that are going to happen in this country if Biden wins the elections.
                The marxists will not allow Trump to win. Not a chance I am afraid.

The TRUTH is the tribulations must happen BEFORE the return.

We will be witnesses. We have lived high on the hog for quite a while.

We are all reaping what we have all sewed.

In the words of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "we all have it coming."

Comment

How many of you that like the "Redskin" name would be down for a blackface mascot and the name "spooks" or "spades" or even "Black Faces"?

Snyder is a racist bastard.
                  I doubt he changes anything if he thinks all the fans he has are down for it to stay the same.

And don't even start on the stupid "it honors American Indian People" crap. Because you do not honor someone by mocking them and making blatantly racist caricatures of them. They didn't learn a damn thing about Native culture. The Seahawks actually do honor American Indian People as they actually looked at the art of the local people and based their logo off of totem pole art.
                  The Washington DC team never did something like that, instead they just make us into stereotyped cartoons.
                  Is not the DC mascot image and the little Black Sambo about the same level of honoring? I think Yes.

It would be hypocritical as hell if DC fans riot against racism then put on red-face again.

For those that try to hype the Navajo BS.
                  That was a BIA school operated by the US government and some white dudes made the mascot... Navajo didn't change it because they are not warrior like. Those sellouts don't speak for all of us.
                  ​​​​​But go on and hold your broken spirited tokens high if that's your game. I'll tell you off when they are afraid of retaliation. I'll be the man that Red Mesa Navajos need, because they are too Stockholm syndromed out to stand up for themselves and the rest of us.

Here's a picture of over 300 non-Navajo tribes and thousands of individuals coming together to protest racist mascots and names in sports. Happened every year since I was born and we'll before too. This is a pic of last year in Minneapolis from an AP article...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200621_175642.jpg
Views:	971
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	2648266

Comment

Texas Rangers next to be defunded...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

The marxists will not allow Trump to win. Not a chance I am afraid.

The TRUTH is the tribulations must happen BEFORE the return.

We will be witnesses. We have lived high on the hog for quite a while.

We are all reaping what we have all sewed.

In the words of Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, "we all have it coming."
                      Another meltdown. SAD

Comment

Get rid of the Indians mascot while we are at it.

Comment

Is Cracker Barrel changing their name anytime soon asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                            Is Cracker Barrel changing their name anytime soon asking for a friend
                            Right.

Wendy's needs to change too. Can't have something bringing negativity to little red haired freckled girls.

Lets just get rid of all the statues in the US, and buildings and streets/roads can not be named after people.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

The Red Mesa Navajo are proud of the same Redskins and take pride in it.
                              I live somewhat close to Red Mesa and they certainly fly their flag prominently. Not sure that alone is justification for an NFL team using the name though.

Comment

Working...
                              X