Jameis Winston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jameis Winston

1. (2013) Say we win the super bowl this year(or god forbid: get close)

2. (2014) Manning plays again next year and we win again or get close, and Manning retires.

3. (2015) We start Brock he doesn't pan out we lose and get the #1 pick.

4. (2016) We draft Jameis Winston as he declares for the draft.

Don't get me wrong life is great with the Broncos right now, but Manning is similar to dating that super sexy woman for a week on your exotic vacation.
    Last edited by broncs2bowl; 12-17-2013, 08:26 AM.

You could have just titled your thread "Jameis Winston."

EDIT and so you have...
    Last edited by Kaylore; 12-17-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Not a big Winston fan. Plus I'd wager he declares in 2015

Comment

winston2broncs

Comment

Winstonnextbeuerlein

Comment

I doubt Manning will come back if we win it this year, and Winston will declare the second he's draft-eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
              I doubt Manning will come back if we win it this year, and Winston will declare the second he's draft-eligible.
              Manning has a lot to play for next year even if we win it all this year - I think at least 2 all time records are within grasp just in 2014. I would bet that he wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                I think Manning's got more of a sense of obligation than that. I think he'd feel pretty bad about only giving the franchise two years to then bail as soon as he got his trophy.

Best guess is he's thinking 3 years minimum, barring more serious health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                  Manning has a lot to play for next year even if we win it all this year - I think at least 2 all time records are within grasp just in 2014. I would bet that he wants them.
                  Possibly, but it's been a tough year on his body, and the temptation to go out on top would be significant. I think he'll absolutely be back if we don't win it all.

Hopefully whether Peyton retires on top will be an off-season story line.

Comment

If Manning win the SB this year, what did Elway do? What kind of advice will Elway give him on how it turned out for him?

Comment

Wasn't Winston accused of rape?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                        Which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          If Manning win the SB this year, what did Elway do? What kind of advice will Elway give him on how it turned out for him?
                          Another year in the O for everyone, that will be epic. Sell him on defense getting healthy and adding any weapons we need on that side. If they win back-to-back, Peyton would have a shot at the only 3 peat. He's a student of the history of the game, he absolutely loves it and he wants to etch his name in that history probably more than he already has because people mention him and Brady in the same sentence - even though he won 1, he's still more compared to Marino and Brady to Montana. I think that bugs the crap out of him.

Comment

mannings little brother might be available.

Comment

jamies could be the next charlie ward.

Comment

Working...
                              X