No announcement yet.

Record Tracker - Manning and the donks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Tracker - Manning and the donks.

Just want to get a few of these all in the same place....

Manning needs 4 touchdowns to break Single Season TD record (duh)

Manning needs 665 passing yards to break Single Season Yards record (could be difficult) average 332 per game

Denver needs 54 points to break points a in a season record - avg 27.5 per game

Denver needs to up its average of 38.2 to 38.84 to break the ppg record

Denver needs 1,126 yards of offense to break the total yardage record set by the Saints in 2011. Very tough record here... need 563.5 a game... 100 over our current average.

Also wouldn't hurt for Decker to grab two more touchdowns making us the only team with 5 (or 4) players with 10 touchdowns in a season.

I WANT THEM ALL.

Don't say donks.

Comment

You get a neg rep for calling your own team "The Donks". Thought you were making a troll thread. Fix it, delete the whole thing or GTFO!

Anyone calling their own team "Donks" should be a Faiders, Chargers or Chiefs fan.

Comment

But the patriots will cry if we break most of those records...

Comment

I decided not to open this thread because you said donks

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            But then you opened it. And posted in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
              Me to!

Comment

We'll be playing the number two pass defense in their house this week. And that's with their offense being horrible. They only allow 183 yards, though they have given up 25 TD's mostly on account of turnovers. It will be tough sledding this week (though the Titans were ranked near the top five in yards, and are still number 1 in pass scoring defense, and they played us and plummeted down to Ten in yards and gave up more than half the passing TD's they've given up all season, so who knows)

So you've got a stingy defense in their house, but we do get to finish against the bottom ranking pass defense Raiders. That said, the Raiders are going to go all out in that game. They will be playing out of their minds. So get ready for two dog fights.

Also I didn't open this thread because of donks. Everyone should ignore this thread the way Pony Man and I did.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  But then you opened it. And posted in it.
                  A little Tongue & Cheek but ........ well never mind
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AZOrange 1 View Post
                    Me to!
                    Welcome back ......

Comment

I'd rather just lock up the Divvy and the #1 seed a rest Manning and the Starters for a few weeks... passing records be damned, I want a Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                        I'd rather just lock up the Divvy and the #1 seed a rest Manning and the Starters for a few weeks... passing records be damned, I want a Super Bowl
                        That can't happen now with our Thursday loss. Even if Pats and Chiefs lose and we win this week, we need to beat the Faiders to get the 1st round bye with HFA throughout the playoffs. Only if Pats then lose again in week 17 and have a morning game could we sit Manning. Once again, Twilight sits on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          That can't happen now with our Thursday loss. Even if Pats and Chiefs lose and we win this week, we need to beat the Faiders to get the 1st round bye with HFA throughout the playoffs. Only if Pats then lose again in week 17 and have a morning game could we sit Manning. Once again, Twilight sits on the bench.
                          Not true. Our magic number is 2(Bronco wins or Chef/Pat losses)

Comment

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
                            Not true. Our magic number is 2(Bronco wins or Chef/Pat losses)
                            I now think you are correct. We would probably need to play at least this week with starters playing all 4 quarters. Probably best anyways because we should remember 1996 season.

Comment

The record I want to see this year is, starting QB winning a Super Bowl for 2 franchises. Everything else beyond that is gravy.

Comment

Working...
                              X