Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill and Ted Face the Music trailer release on 6/9. Well played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill and Ted Face the Music trailer release on 6/9. Well played.

Surely there are a few other old farts out there looking forward to the continued adventures of Wyld Stallions with me.

I never thought they would get this movie done. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

This is going to be completely heinous. I’m expecting even worse than Joe Dirt 2. And yet I’m totally there, dudes! EXCELLENT!!! 😆

Comment

The second one was terrible. But I'll watch them do another one. Why not?

Comment

Most

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
            This is going to be completely heinous. I’m expecting even worse than Joe Dirt 2. And yet I’m totally there, dudes! EXCELLENT!!! 😆
            I bet its average, at the least. I figure with Keanu's stardom he made sure they wrote something decent and attached a competent director before signing on.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

I bet its average, at the least. I figure with Keanu's stardom he made sure they wrote something decent and attached a competent director before signing on.
              I hope I'm wrong, but I worry that they will go the Force Awakens route on us. I.E. the plot is that Bill and Ted have failed to unite the world through music and ultimately have to turn the task over to the next generation. Said next generation will be composed of an appropriately diverse cast and possess none of the charm of the original characters. The movie will spend the entire third act continuously telling the audience how much better they are than Bill and Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

I hope I'm wrong, but I worry that they will go the Force Awakens route on us. I.E. the plot is that Bill and Ted have failed to unite the world through music and ultimately have to turn the task over to the next generation. Said next generation will be composed of an appropriately diverse cast and possess none of the charm of the original characters. The movie will spend the entire third act continuously telling the audience how much better they are than Bill and Ted.
                i think you are overthinking that for sure. Bill and ted isn't Star Wars.... you won't be as mad/upset/frustrated at film messing with the original characters and ideals. They don't have to put that much story into the bill and ted movies.

I was fine with force awakens.... Last Jedi is where they lost me.

Comment

Shouldn’t both Bill and Ted have a bunch of kids by now? We’re to believe they never knocked up the princesses or any of the many, many Wyld Stallions groupies over the years?

Comment

lol..these movies were bad in the 80's and 90's. This one doesn't have much to live up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                      Shouldn’t both Bill and Ted have a bunch of kids by now? We’re to believe they never knocked up the princesses or any of the many, many Wyld Stallions groupies over the years?
                      Oh, you beautiful babes from England, for whom we have traveled through time... will you go to the prom with us in San Dimas? We will have a most triumphant time!

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Oh, you beautiful babes from England, for whom we have traveled through time... will you go to the prom with us in San Dimas? We will have a most triumphant time!
                        Subtitle: “Bow chicka bow wow”

Comment

I'll watch it but the trailer is a whole lot more Bogus Journey than Excellent Adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by RunSilentRunDeep View Post
                            I'll watch it but the trailer is a whole lot more Bogus Journey than Excellent Adventure.
                            I actually enjoyed Bogus Journey every bit as much as Excellent Adventure. I appreciated it being a silly pastiche of Terminator and Dante's Divine Comedy instead of simply rehashing the previous outing.

Comment

As a kid I liked Bogus Journey even more than Excellent Adventure and I by that I mean the film was most non-Non-Non-nOn-NONheinous

What’s nuts is this movie is based on a particular type of dude that existed from the late 80s through the mid 90s in mostly California... and is being resurrected.. would be totally tubular, dare I say rad, if the TikTokers started speaking this way... no waaayy yessswayyy duuuude shyaaaa gnarly

Comment

Working...
                              X